Whoa oh you're such a fuckin' hypocrite

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sandwich, Jul 4, 2014.

1. sandwich

Gold Member

Who's to know if your soul will fade at all....

Good god, you're coming up with reasons....

Fake it if you're out of direction...

Whoa oh you're such a fuckin' hypocrite......

That's a lil Seether I've got goin in the earbuds while my beloved is out finding champagne or wine in a smallish town in NC. I'd be happy with anything he'd bring back. This is the second time I have written to y'all from a hotel trip while completely naked. Naked writing is fun fun fun. It's a huge turn on for me. Uh uh. You should see my nipples. They're happy happy happy! I'm doing my July costume later this week (Ariel). We are about three hours from our beach destination. He saw my red, white and blue underwear before we left this am. Here in a sec I will be filling up the jacuzzi (seized for two).

This song reminds me of Bushy's suggestion to the OP who was perhaps lacking in confidence. Anyway, happy Independecne Day, and make your own fireworks if ya know what I mean. I officially recommend marriage (can't believe I just said that).

Tomorrow we will say hello to the surf and sea....hope y'all find something like this. It's better than I could have imagined.

We already saw Seether 1x in the Spring....we will see them again later this Summer. Go Shaun et al!!! The new album (released July 1) is awesome!!!! "Fake It" is from my long standing fav album of theirs ("Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces). I play and sing a good rendition of "Plastic Man" from the fan fav album (one of my favorites but not my number 1 fav album of theirs, "Karma and Effect"). Here is "Fake It"......

Here is their latest single ("Words as Weapons")....

danrb007, CaramelLady and Mittimer like this.
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Thanks for posting the new video. I love Seether.

3. JonJo

Gold Member

Thanks for posting about your nipples - sod the video - lets see them:)

Doitagain likes this.
  4. danrb007

Gold Member

You sure know how to turn a guy on.....

5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

At first I was trying to figure this thread out... then I decided to stop doing that - it was giving me a headache.
    Instead I'm now focusing on the below-the-belt-line headache this post has given me. :p

luvbug, danrb007 and JonJo like this.
  6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Nice post sammich, always a pleasure to hear from you. Have fun out there..

luvbug likes this.
  7. luvbug

Gold Member

Saw the thread title and thought..Oh shit someones in for it!! LMAO

sparklez likes this.
  8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Yea... Me too...lol

xx

luvbug likes this.
  9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

The only "shit" here is bovine in nature. It is that sandwich refuses to share pics of her lovely self. :p

10. luvbug

Gold Member

Her choice. People's choices need to be respected.
    Gotta be nice!!

11. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I was joking, luv. Thus the :p
    :):):):):)

12. luvbug

Gold Member

I know you were. The emotes don't matter. Could be considered " harassment" so be careful.

13. sandwich

Gold Member

I almost forgot about this thread. Yeah, I'm a little scatterbrained sometimes. It may not all seem to be connected to y'all, but it all makes sense to me. What makes me laugh is when I meet people for the first time, and I'm in scatterbrained mode, they end up responding to me as if I am a dumb blonde....little do they know haha! I guess I just kinda type as if y'all were hanging out with me here. Then there's my typo tendencies. I see I said we had a jacuzzi "seized" for two. It was supposed to say "sized".

I've got a little client whisperer thing going on that has to do with my femininity, being scatterbrained and being surprisingly very smart and sharp. We always bid on jobs, even the ones we 'know' we won't get. Well, this one company had never gone with us prior to my employment at my company. So I did nothing different from what I would have done otherwise, but it got this guy's attention, and we got the job.

Now see I'm going on and on again. Oh well. I deliver bid proposals in person whenever it's local, so that's what I did. I called and asked for an appointment to go over the proposal. When I went I was wearing a ponytail and a pink dress with a cream jacket and nude patent leather pumps. We chatted in a small talk way, and I know I can come off all empty headed, but then when we got down to business, I hit a home run. We've worked for him since then, and we have a running joke about sending me over looking like that. I work with mostly men, and it would not occur to me to think of the joking about this to be sexual harassment at all. It's just silly fun. We teasingly accuse one coworker about wearing his team underwear every day and never changing them, and it's the same silliness. He is from the state that hosts the rival NCAA football team, and he's got his school's colors and logos all over his office.

14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I suddenly really want to post a Faulkner style stream-of-consciousness post and watch everyone try and sort it out. :p:D;)