Who would you rather have sex with (if you had to)?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by farspark, Jan 1, 2004.

?

Out of the following Lord of the Rings people, who would you rather have sex with?

1. Legolas?

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Aragon?

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Other? (List below)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farspark

farspark New Member

This is a debate we often have in my house. It is the 'rough trade' versus the 'beautiful bit of fluff' debate. (Not wanting to objectify the actors of course! ;) .) My girlfriend is definately a Legolas devotee. I like the more grungy Aragon (but could swing the other way). I thought about including a few more characters in the poll (e.g. Gollum??) or some of the female characters, but am interested more in the gay or bi guy and straight or bi female perspective... and this boils down to Aragon versus Legolas, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong of course. Straight guys are more than welcome to tick the 'other' box and include an opinion below.

2. wholetmydawgout

I am straight but it really surprises me when the ladies chose Bloom over Aragon when talking about good looks - I guess we are attracted to what we like. In this case, Bloom has the more subtle feminine looks compared to Aragon's rough, grutty "masculine" looks. So as a result, the women choose Bloom whereas myself and a number of my male friends think Aragon wins that round. That's my 2 cents.

3. tina

tina New Member

Aragorn all the way!!! Straight female here and sorry but I kinda go for a more rugged looking guy than the more feminime Legolas.

4. skiboy

skiboy New Member

Unashamed bisexual guy here: I pick Aragorn anyday. As for the girls, Arwen (Liv Tyler) is the hottest woman on the planet, so that would be my choice. she can give up her immortality for me anyday. Yes, I have fantasized about a threesome with those two, although I'd have to convince Aragorn to be on the bottom cause I'm not THAT gay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.