Who would pee/poo in front of their partner?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Animularisen, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I mean on the toilet, not like on them...

I can only just pee in front of him...

(extra question)

what about the other things.
    fart/burp

i will burp lol i have quiet ones anyways.

2. white_flower

white_flower Member

I like to "show off" by peeing at some times...and that a , my partner, sees it ..

3. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

my wife and I will pee if the other one is in the bathroom getting ready. Nothing more than pee though lol

4. Maddox

Maddox New Member

I would pee, but not poop. Poo stinks, and I wouldn't be in the room if she was taking a #2.

5. Halogen

Halogen New Member

i burp all the time in front of the boyfriend. as for the rest..no.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

NEVER!!! I don't think thorn has seen me sitting on the pot in our whhole lives :lol

I'm real protective of my 'feminine/romantic' aura, and that's just one thing that would make me feel less than "special" to him. :shrug

Okay - now, Farts and Burps are normally unpredictable and impromptu :lol So it's kind of hard to decide not to do it.... Now if I can hold either of them back, then I do. Again, it's part of keeping up appearances.

Old School, I know.....
    but I like the way I am, and wouldn't change a thing!!

#6 Rose, Sep 9, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2007
  7. ThankU4TheVenom

ThankU4TheVenom New Member

I feel safe enough to pee in front of my partner but thats about it

8. Thorn

Gold Member

When Rose in in another part of the house i will leave the bathroom door open sometimes when i piss but never when i shit. :eek

9. morningwood

morningwood New Member

I often pee, and shit infront of my wife. and she infront of me. After having our fingers and tounges in each others most intamate parts during sex, whats to hide!!

Adyguy likes this.
  10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

But, I am VERY cautious to not "look", if I know his door is open. I just DO NOT think it is conducive to erotic, sensual behavior. Some things are best left "to the imagination", and personal grooming/cleansing/excreting :lol , in my opinion, are best done in private.

:) - Hell! I don't even let him watch me brush my teeth!

11. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Me and my wife does either in front of one another and we don't have a problem with it.We are very open with eachother.When we first started dating she was more open with things like that than I was even after we was married.Then later on in our marrage the more I so how open she was with me,then I slowly became open with her and now I am open with her with things like that and like I said,it's doesn't bother either one of us,even our daughter who is 24 is open with peeing and pooping in front of us,because her and her mother has been like that every since before I came into the picture,she even walks around with nothing but a tee shirt on when she stays the night with us and like I said it doesn't bother either of us to do those things infront of eachother.

12. Dreama

Gold Member

I mean, if my fiance has to pee and I'm getting ready, he can come in and pee...I don't look, I just go about my business.

13. deckard_cain

deckard_cain New Member

I don't care either way. We don't live together, so we haven't had much choice in the matter, most of the time. But I wouldn't care, not really. I don't think it would be pleasant to be in the bathroom when ANYONE is taking a shit, just because it stinks. It has nothing to do with whether I would do it or not, but it doesn't arouse me, and there's no reason I can't wait a few minutes for her to do #2. Pissing, on the other hand, has very little scent, and is quicker, so its no big deal, personally.

14. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

lol i love tht... I think a whole family should go in and sit there and just watch him lol

I have a disliking to the sound of toilet noises... pee, poo anything so it makes me too aware of him, then i cant pee at all!

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

I've never had a problem peeing in front of a guy (or my animals, come to think of it), but I definitely have a closed-door policy regarding bodily function no. 2 (I shut out the animals, too).

Breaking wind...I think it's only polite to at least try to haul ass (pun intended) to another room if you have a little forewarning, you know. Burping is altogether different. Normally I try to subdue it and always say "Excuse me" afterwards, but if I'm in a really goofy, laid-back mood, while hanging out with a partner I've been known to attempt to set the world record for loudest, most obnoxious belch. *BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP* :eek: :D

16. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Let's pee together

When I designed my home in the valley, the master bathroom has a toilet, a bidet, and a urinal, all on the same wall - no dividers, and a shower with plenty of room for 2 that has a direct view of the toilets. We both use the facilities all the time in there together and carry on conversations as well. There is no door between this bathroom & the bedroom.

When my friend retired and build his home in the mountains, he liked my idea and build his master bathroom with 2 toilets so he and his wive could use them together. 8 years ago we bought that house from him, and now use it ourselves and couldn't be happier having the 2 toilets there too. Each toilet in this house has its own exhaust fan with a switch by each toilet that can remove oders when needed. We never shut the bathroom door.

When visiting Alaska some years ago, we were caught on a highway when it started to snow heavily. The best move was to turn around and drive back to safety in Fairbanks. After turning around I pulled off the road into a parking area overlooking a beautiful valley. My gf took out the video camera and began shooting the valley, while I stood and just peed. She seeing me do this, turned the camera on me and did a close up of me peeing over the edge. I thought that was sweet of her and felt I was special.

During medical situations in both our lives, we've had to help each other with peeing and its good we know exactly how to do it, and don't mind it at all. Besides, it's fun when your gf plays with your 'hose' and you can watch her beautiful fountain, whether on the toilet or outside. After all, haven't your shared this part of your body up close and personal already? What's a little peeing between intimate friends? And don't guys pee beside each other anyway? And girls go in the woods and squat together? It doesn't take away from your sexuality, it adds to the enjoyment of it. How can you get up tight about using a toilet or peeing outside with her?

Re: fart/burp, you just use good judgment for the situation you are in. I've been in bed beside my gf many a time when she let go with a real bed-shaker and while remaining fast asleep. Ok, I rolled my nose in the other direction, but never thought any worse of her. In fact, it make her more human and lovable because she doesn't feel she needs to pretend to be something she is not and knows I don't love her less for just being a human with a body.

#16 jgood4u, Sep 10, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Pee yes.
    Poo no.

As for my SO, he has trouble peeing when I'm in the bathroom, even if I'm not looking. And he always locks the door when he's taking care of other business, even though I've assured him that there's no way I'd ever consider going in there when he's in there, and certainly without knocking.

But he said it's not actually about me, but him. Locking the bathroom door is a man thing. He probably does it even when he's the only one home.

18. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Lol...

...that caught my eye!

Most guys I know, if not for women, there'd be no doors, let alone locks. Interesting.

I've got daughters so I gotta be civilized but when no one is home, I crank the stereo and take a shower with the doors wide open. Anyone who walked in on me would think I was having a seizure! :headbang:

Might be more of a 'your guy' thing. :lol

19. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Ya I lock the door also... maybe it is a man thing...

I just don't want my g/f walking in on me when Im doing a #2... I even light a candle when Im in there (always been that way) I will take a leak in front of her.. or burp... but never blow my ass. In 2 yrs she has never heard me and even asks if I "fart" lol

She and I willl burp in front of each other and urinate... but no #2s or ass blowing.

20. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My SO and I would probably explode if we felt we couldn't fart in front of one another. :lol