Who watched his wife fucking stranger or friend ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hotspot, Jun 30, 2015.

1. hotspot

hotspot New Member

hi again .... this time is about swingers and watching your wife fuck with friend or even stranger in front of you
    tell us about that ... when you start bring guys for your wife ?
    ... who asked to fuck stranger you or your wife ?
    .... How many times did you have swapping ?
    .... how it is going ?
    for guys ... how do you feel when you watch another cock penetrate your wife`s pussy making her horny ?
    for girls ... how do you feel when you get 2 cocks or more for your pussy .. how do you feel being fucked hard in front of your partner ?
    wait for your answers :)

Leah6049, ply and petergozinya like this.
  2. Joboo6

Gold Member

I did and it's a long story. Only happened once and it was random. It was a guy I knew from college that stayed a few nights with my wife and I. She had breast implants since he had last met her and when we got a bit drunk he asked to see them. She complied and then she demanded to see dicks. It was all funny till he pulled his out and it made mine look like a child's penis. She oohhed and awwwd about how big he was and compared ours together. I pretty much watched as he fucked her for several hours as we did shots and various other recreational things. I got very excited watching him fuck her. When he pulled out after coming in her I became very attracted to his penis, I wanted to feel it and stroke. Hell I wanted to suck him. I went down on her as she cleaned him up. I was very surprised how much I wanted to do those things.

NJBimm, AJP, treo and 8 others like this.
  3. travis beck

Gold Member

I have, several times. It's thrilling and you stay turned on for days and weeks after. However, whenever you have a fight, jealousy creeps in and it makes things worse. It's fun, but be very careful. I wish we would have kept it fantasy.

Hypersexual11 and Doitagain like this.
  4. Joboo6

Gold Member

You would think it would have come up over the years when we've had arguements but it hasn't.

treo likes this.
  5. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

We did it couple off times,I was the one with the fantasy,and she had first,one guy,then two in the same time,all find on a swinger site.It is so fucking hot to watch her,specially with guys that possess big dicks,and she fuck like a real pro now.I have planned another threesome for her today after tomorrow,and I barely can't wait until then.We still thinking about the next step,like her having bareback sex,swallowing their Cumm,or letting them to fill her pussy with sperm .

6. Coffee

Coffee Member

I feel like I would be incredibly jealous, even as the male in the MFF situation. Is that weird?

7. Joboo6

Gold Member

It's weird but the only thing I was jealous of was his big cock and how she obviously loved it. I was jealous that I couldn't make her squirm like him along with her having three orgasms in ten minutes of him penetrating her. She told me she came so much because I was watching. LOL! I can get maybe two out of her but the first one is oral and I work like hell for the second after penetration.

8. Joboo6

Gold Member

MFF oh! You're just greedy then, I could watch that all day! Lol!

9. BlastHer

BlastHer New Member

I am very jealous and possessive that is one of the reasons that I am married. I don't want to share. It is fantastic pussy and great tasting and she reserves it for me, no one else. Why would I want someone else to share it with no responsibilities?

A person that I worked with went away for a weekend with another couple from work and did a wife swap. He bragged on how it really improved his marriage. Within a year all were divorce and his wife married the other guy.

#9 BlastHer, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  10. Joboo6

Gold Member

I thought this thread was about who has done this, not who knows someone who has done this and why you shouldn't.

rcc8611 and Serkan0000_ like this.
  11. Caljoe

Gold Member

My late wife and I did some MFM threesomes with younger guys and she loved it The two of us guys were partnering to give her maximum pleasure. Usually, our guest would fuck her first, and it was a turn-on to watch his cock going in and out of her pussy while she gasped and moaned. After he was done, I would jump on her and slide my hard cock into her pussy which was well lubricated with the other guy's cum. Those were great times. It's too bad that she's gone

NJBimm, WTbeach, xtom and 1 other person like this.
  12. bhonest

Gold Member

I would love it & of course I would participate

13. Caljoe

Gold Member

Yes, if you don't participate, you are a cuckhold. Usually, while the other guy was fucking her, she would be sucking my cock or I would be sucking her nipples. Fucking her after the other guy had just finished was a real turn-on.

NJBimm likes this.
  14. bhonest

Gold Member

Sounds awesome. Eating her out after a guy fucked her good. Yumm.

treo and petergozinya like this.
  15. Caljoe

Gold Member

I wasn't into eating another guy's cum, but didn't mind it lubricating her pussy while I fucked her.

bhonest likes this.
  16. bhonest

Gold Member

17. Caljoe

Gold Member

To answer the original poster's questions, we never did it with strangers. They were always single guys that we knew. We were nudist friends,and it usually started with us two guys massaging her, and after she rolled over on her back she would start to get horny when we rubbed her pussy, clit, or nipples. Our friend always fucked her first and since we knew he was clean, we both fucked her bareback. I wasn't jealous because my wife didn't have feelings for the other guy, just for his hard cock. Shed has since passed away, but those were fun times.

Hypersexual11, Invigorated and ply like this.
  18. wanderingwife

Gold Member

It's worked well for my husband and I. It's a very exciting sex life if both parties are into it.

19. waiting4it

Gold Member

Me and my boyfriend would love a guy to fuck me and cum deep in my pussy while he watched. I would love to beg for his cum in front of my guy and tell him how good it fells...

Lilbutch, Ourfun, treo and 7 others like this.
  20. BiHubby

Gold Member

We love it,makes me hard as hell watching her get fucked.
    I have been cockold , cleaned up her cream pie as well as tag teamed her, I love it all