who said painting couldnt be a date?

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by sexyvixen4, Aug 7, 2007.

1. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

Another long one! hope you like it!

“Hey Katy!”

“Hey Jack what’s up?” I asked.

“You wanna come over tonight and help me paint my new place?”

“I was wondering when you were going to ask me over to see it! Yeah I will be over in a half hour!”

“Great! See you then, talk to you later!”

I said goodbye and hung up the phone.

“Who was that? Jackie-poo?” Lacy kidded.

“Yes, and how’d you know?”

“Your face lights up whenever you talk to him or about him, so what’s going on between you two?”

“Nothing, I’m just going over to new place to help paint!”

“Jack has a new place? When did this happen?”

“He finally moved in last night. But he says there’s a lot of fixing up he wants to do.”

“Yeah with you!”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means he wants to be alone with you, just the two of you, where there is no interruptions. Do you get what I’m saying?”

“Yeah, but that’s not what Jack wants.”

“Oh bull shit, I and everyone else knows he’s head over heals in love with you! The way he looks at you, the way his face lights up when you walk in a room! He’s been in love with you since you guys went on the trip up north. Which by the way I don’t believe nothing happened!”

“How many times do we have to have this same exact conversation?” I asked.

“Until you realize he wants you as much as you want him and you should go for it!”

“Our friendship is the most important thing to me though, it’s the best feeling I have ever felt!”

“What about that feeling when you see him with another girl? That doesn’t feel to good now does it?”

I know she’s right, she always has been. But Jack being in love with me, I’m not too sure on. I look at my watch.

“Oh shoot I’m gonna be late!” I grab my things and head for the door, “Bye Lace!”

“Bye Katy!”

The whole way there I couldn’t help but think that Lacy might be right, should I just go for it? Even though I know Jack doesn’t have the same feelings. He can’t. Or can he? Maybe I was just blind.

“Hey Katy, I was starting to think you were bailing on me!” He said as I stepped through the door.

“Well I got this offer for a date, then realized he had buck teeth so I said I forgot I had other plans!” I joked as I took off my shoes.

“Well good, remember my rule if you’re gonna bail he must look better than I do!” He joked back.

“Well it’s not hard to find one!”

“Shut up! You know I’m hot!”

“Oh yeah too sexy for your shirt!”

“Well let me take it off!” he started to pull it off, and as he had it up above his head and I started to tickle him.

“Hey stop that, you know I don’t like that!” I continued to do it, and he dropped his hands. “Now you’re getting it!” I screamed and ran upstairs.

“Stop you know I hate to be tickled!” I said as he caught up to me.

“Hey, I warned you!” He picked me up through me on his couch and tickled me mercilessly. I squirmed trying to get away,

“I can’t…breathe!” I yelled, as I was laughing so hard! He gave me a break and stared into my eyes.

‘Why was he staring at me like that? Was Lacy right?’

“Jack?”

“Right, uh, we better get to, uh, painting…” He stammered as he climbed off me.

“Is there something wrong Jack?”

“Uh, no nothing, why do you ask?”

“No reason.”

‘Awkward.’ Is all I could think.

“How’s pizza and beer sound for dinner?” Jack broke the silence.

“Great! I haven’t had pizza in a while!”

“Good, I will go order it, everything on it?”

“Just not black olives and sausage!”

“Right”

He went into the kitchen to find a pizza place near by. As I started to paint I noticed Jack looking my way out of the corner of my eye. I turned toward him,

“What?”

“Nothing, pizza will be here in an hour.”

“Sounds great! What other rooms are you thinking about painting?”

“Well the bedroom for sure!”

“What you don’t like pink?”

“Not to much of a fan, no, umm maybe the bathroom but I’m not sure. But I do need to do some other fixing up besides painting. The bathroom faucet leaks, and I need a new tub, that one is all cracked! I am gonna try to do it all this weekend.”

“Well I’m not much of a plumber but I could be here for moral support, if ya need it!”

“I will definitely take you up on that offer. But as a distraction instead, I’m gonna need it if I’m gonna try to do all that by myself!” he laughed.

We got back to painting and finished two walls by the time the pizza got here. We went into the kitchen cracked open a beer and ate at his so called ‘table.’

“We could eat on the couch if you wanted.”

“I think I have inhaled to much paint for the time being, lets’ let the room ventilate for awhile.’

“Well if you want to watch some TV. We could go in the bedroom…’ he suggested. Why did I get the feeling he didn’t want to watch the tube?

“Okay sounds good.” I hesitated.

“I think they have a new stand up on tonight!”

“Ohh great, we haven’t watched that together in a long time!”

We went into the room, I laid down on the bed and he sat up. As we finished our pizza and beer, the show was only half way through, so we decided to watch the rest of it then get back to painting.

A few minutes later the show ended and we continued to paint and finished the living room.

“Okay I think that’s enough painting for one day!” He said as he put his brush down and flopped onto the couch.

“I second that!” And I flopped down next to him. “You mind if I stay here tonight. It’s already late and I’m tired!”

“You know you don’t even have to ask!” He put his arm around me and kissed me on the head. “You can sleep in my bed and I will sleep on the couch!”

“I’m not going to kick you out of your own bed!”

“Well I’m not going to let you sleep on this lumpy couch!”

“Fine, then I guess we are both going to sleep in the bed!”

“So we get to sleep together?” he joked

“Very funny, but you ain’t ever gonna get some from me!” we both laughed but how I wish that were untrue! He started looking at me in that, weird ‘I want you look’ again. I am starting believe Lacy was right. What if we both were head over heals in love with each other, but were too afraid to show it, or go through with it. He kept staring, but this time I stared back. Just to see if he really wanted more. Or what if he just wanted to reinact that night at the cabin? Maybe he was lonely. I don’t know but whatever it was it sure was giving me a headache!

Then he leaned forward and his sweet soft lips pressed up against mine. It sent shivers down my spine. Was this really happening? Did he really want me? Or did he want me for one night? He wouldn’t do that and risk losing my friendship would he? No, no he wouldn’t especially the way he was kissing me. It was a soft yet deep passionate kiss. He put his hand on my cheek to draw me in closer. Then his tongue slide threw my lips to meet mine. We twirled them together, as he pushed himself on top of me. He wrapped his arms around me and didn’t let go of our kiss. I glided my hands across waist and he countered my move. His hands swept my hips and up my side, then back down. He was so gentle it made me want him more.

He stopped for a moment and stared at me again.

“Katy, I love you, I always have, I was just scared to do something about it, scared of losing our friendship. But I can’t hold back anymore. I need you.” His words went right through me. I couldn’t believe he felt that same urge to be closer to me the same way I’ve felt for the last four years. I couldn’t speak. I just pulled him in and kissed him hard. That’s the only way I could tell him I felt the same way. He kissed me back this time with more urgency. His hands met my hips again but this time it wasn’t as gentle as before. His hands slid up my side and brushed across my breast. He kissed my jaw line, then my neck, then nibbled on my ear. It was like he was reading my mind; Touching me and kissing me in all the right spots. He then made his way down to my shirt leaving a trail of kisses.

He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom.

“I’ve been waiting for another night like this.” I confessed. “That one night just wasn’t enough”

“I’m sorry” He started, “Like I said I was scared, scared shitless!”

“You don’t need to be sorry, just make me feel the way you did that night!”

“I keep forgetting how forward you can be!”

“Well you are going to remember real quick!”

That right there was enough for him to throw me on the bed and rip my cloths off. He kissed every inch of my body, and then stepped back to take my voluptuous naked body in.

“I love your body!” he said as I could see him get bigger.

“You ain’t so bad yourself now get over here!”

He smiled and climbed on top of me. As I took his cloths off he kissed my neck softly again, then down to my breast kissing all around my nipple and then he moved to the next. He then moved his lips down my stomach, passed my navel and stopped once he got to where my pubic hair started. He ran his tongue across that line then moved to my leg and kissed the inside of each thigh, I was already wet and with each kiss getting closer and closer to my clit, I got wetter and wetter! But he moved to the opposite leg. Making me want him even more. He met my lips again and kissed me hard. Pushing his tongue passes my lips almost in a rage.

He made his way back down my chest pausing at my nipples letting his lips barely brush against them as he let his warm breath linger on them, making them harder than they already were. He moved farther down inching towards my clit. Kissing every inch on the way down. Then he moved his lips over my clit, pausing again. I thrusted my clit towards his mouth, he back away, smiled, and then dove in. I let out a moan, as his tongue danced a crossed my clit, up and down, back and forth, gently at first then a little harder and a little faster. He kept going until he pushed me over the edge. I moaned even loader. He came back up to me, staring into my eyes, he said,

“I plan on making you feel like that all night, I hope your ready for that.”

That was enough to get me revved up again. He started kissing me and I reached down to grab his member. It was even thicker than I remembered. I started to stroke it. Hard and fast.

“Oh Katy!” he moaned.

He made me stop as he pushed his dick inside me. Slowly at first, very slowly. I thrusted my pelvis up toward him, making him fall into me more. He smiled then fell into me. Pushing hard and fast. He pulled out and pushed back in.

“Oh Jack!” I moaned

“Let me hear it Katy!” he said, “I wanna hear you scream!”
    He thrusted harder and harder.

“Oh Jack!” I moaned louder. “Harder!”

“Flip over!”

I followed his direction. I flipped over and he pushed himself back into me and fucked me hard. My muscles tensed and my back arched,

“Oh Jack!” I screamed.

“Oh, cum for me Katy!” and I did. My whole body tingled with every thrust. My hands clenched the sheets as the orgasm left my body.

“Oh Katy!” He moaned. I could feel his muscles tighten as his strokes got shorter but harder. “Oh Katy!”

I kissed his neck and shoulders and squeezed his ass to let his orgasm explode into me! His hot sweaty body collapsed on top of me. He kissed my chest and up my neck.

“You make me feel so good!” he whispered in my ear. After a few minutes I got up and started walking out of the door.

“Where are you going?” he asked as I slipped on my shirt.

“Why do you want to know?”

“I don’t but there is no reason to be putting your shirt back on. I told you all night remember?” He said as he smiled.

“Well you’ll just have to come get me!” I winked at him and walked out his bedroom door.

To be continued….

2. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow that was hot!! So true to life!

3. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

Thanks! something like this actually happened. I didnt over exaggerate a bit, but when it finaly happened between me and him, it was HOT! but thanks for the comment!

4. cook74

Gold Member

Its the use of dialogue that captures me.:bow

very nice:tup

5. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

Thank you! i wasnt sure if it was too much or not.

6. cook74

Gold Member

It's not too much, I'd like more, please:bow

7. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

god darn it i hate bein such a loser :( girls wont even give me a kiss!!

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

It was worth the wait to get to the sucking and fucking part. ;) Nice tale.

9. Yorkie

Yorkie New Member

damnn you are good, im hard waiting for next bit now

10. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

Wow, thanks i didnt think i was that good of a writer, but more is coming soon, got swapped with work and school stuff but i will be putting up more soon! thanks for all your comments!