Who on here...?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bigpappi, Jul 8, 2009.

1. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

would you like to have a fling with? I dont know if this has been posted on here before but I know most of if not all of you have a preference of someone on here you would like to have a fling with at least once...if so who is it?And tell us why. This should result in some interesting responses:phat

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

But...you didn't answer your own question. Tsk, tsk!

As for me, I'd like a go at Igor. The poor dude's only been with one woman in his entire life and has never gotten a blowjob. That just ain't right, if you ask me.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

You mean I get to choose only one? Hmm...well, I love Hardrocker's sense of humor and taste in literature. The sexiest part of a man is his brain, in my opinion. As for Heely, I find the fact that he dresses up in drag to be incredibly sexy. It takes a lot of balls to dress up as a woman if you're a man. Plus he's super kinky too, which makes him even more sexy. :D

4. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

Cowboy Lover-well to answer my own question it would be you. I am totally turned on and intrigued by what you write and your views and attitude towards sex. I am by no means a beginner when it comes to sex but I know you could teach me a lot and MY GOD I would love to learn from you. Aside from my SO i have never been more sexually interested in a person based just on their attitude and persona. When you write things about sex and how you like to be f*cked it turns me on big time!!!

5. igor

Gold Member

If I could it would certainly be an unforgettable experience to have an encounter with you, Cowboy Lover :phat It would probably kill me but what a way to go :dgrin
    I don't know of anyone on here that has been as open about her sex life as CL. And that has caused me to have many erections just thinking about things you have said. :D Thanks for thinking of me, dear.:penisdance

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Damn, Cl you've got a bunch of puppies on your tail don't you!

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Damn, CL, you're really making the guys sweat. You've got a bunch of puppies hot on your tail!;)

Oh, Puss, I'd love to do it with an English teacher. You and I could talk dirty so eloquently! :cool

8. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

Cowboy Lover for sure. She is so detailed with every single thing she writes. She has expierenced anything and everything, and I am still young, so I could learn so much about not only a woman's body and how to please women better, but also learn about my own body that I didn't even know. Maybe she would even write a deatailed review about it (stating postitives and negatives, as she states the pro's and con's in every review she writes).

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, what about that?
    Maybe I could persuade Dreama to join. Actually she may take less persuasion than Puss for a little 3 way, but I'd definitely go for that. Ohh yeah, sweet.:dgrin

10. Dreama

Gold Member

Umm, Hells yeah HR. I was totally going to say you....And Puss is absolutely amazing/beautiful so hells yeah.

(Plus, I think Heely is a hottie, so I'd be pretty keen on him too)

11. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

well pick more than one if you want.....my next choice would be Dreama...very sexy lady...:)

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'm so glad to know a woman considers a pity fuck a worthy cause. There have been times long ago that I really needed one.:) And, Igor, you better get your rocket avatar back out, you might need it.:lol

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Looks like we've got the beginnings of a pretty hot little orgy going on here. :D

:eek:rgy

Anyone else want to join in?

14. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

well, if your throwing out an invite:dgrin

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow! Thanks for that, I must admit it reading it was a tremendous ego boost for me. I'll have to add you to my list of people I'd get horizontal with if I should ever find myself single. ;)

Another post that has me smiling. Thank you! I'm afraid I haven't exactly experienced "anything and everything" as you stated, though. I sure hope the day never comes when I can say that I have. What a boring life I'd lead if I weren't constantly learning and experimenting with new sexual things.

Oh, and consider yourself on the list as well, doll. :brow

I don't like the term "pity fuck", although, Igor may very well be in need of pity once I'm done with him. Pity, a week's worth of bed rest, and IV fluids. :dgrin

16. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ya know, Pappi, if you wanted to hit on me you didn't have to start an entire thread dedicated to it, you could have just PM'd me.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Just kidding, keep up the good work. ;)

18. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

LOL...nice......

it is good though to see who is attracted to who on here...

and as far as hitting on you....way to nervous to ever PM you with something like that.

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

This little get-together hasn't generated as much interest as I expected so far. Hopefully it will pick up next week while I'm gone fishin'.

20. igor

Gold Member

Puss and Dreama are on my list too. This could be quite a vacation:phat:lol