Who here wanks at work?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hellbilly, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellbilly

hellbilly New Member

I was just wondering who here wanks at work? And how many times a week? I am obsessed with it and constantly beating the meat, especially when I’m bored or when I go into the office to see the girls.

:dgrin

2. Krof

Krof New Member

It might be something I can see myself doing if there where attractive girls at work. But where I work, there's only really a bunch of guys and one soon-to-be retired lady.. Not much to get me turned on really. And even if you managed to get yourself on by your own thought or something, then there's the obstacle of the bathroom always smelling like someone just took a dump.. Which ofcourse it's going to do when there's a lot of guys working in the building.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

.... "oh, Thorn?.... I am SURE you have something to add to this discussion...."
    LMFAO - he comes home and tells me some incredible "wanking" stories from work. :eyes - must be a 'guy thing'.

4. Thorn

Gold Member

I work in other peoples houses. (painting) I sometimes bang it when the owner isn't home. Especially if the owner is a pretty woman. It's kind of a turn on like I'm violating her in some way. :dgrin

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

My workplace sounds alot like Krofs...mostly guys there and the women who do work within my company arent exactly what youd call...Lookers..or Sexy...unless you are a lesbian who is attracted to "butch" types!
    Then the bathrooms arent exactly "pleasant", hell, sometimes just using the facilitys for what they were designed for is tough enough...let alone going in there with a thought of "wanking". So...I dont do that activity at work, never have and I dont foresee myself partaking in it throughout my employment ....Id much rather just do the wank in the clean atmosphere of my home:brow

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LOL - and I have seen a woman or two that he has found "worthy" of his sperm deposit!
    One, in particular, seemed to have her eyes set on him as well. When he went to her house to pick up his payment for "services rendered" (PAINTING - THANK YOU!) , her 'ex' was there, and she was like all over Thorn, talking about being at home alone all weekend without the kids.
    :mad . Did I mention that I was outside in the car? . . . waiting . . . :yell

... but anyway - that was one place he wanked.... thinking about the "lady of the house"...

7. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Is this news articl about you? :lol
    http://www.sexualforums.com/april23062

8. Thorn

Gold Member

I have never been caught. LOL! I just hope none of my clients read these forums. :lol

9. smileygal

smileygal New Member

I don't know if it's appopriate to post in this thread being I am a woman but self pleasure is what we're talking about right?? I am guilty of going into the bathroom and taking care of business sometimes and occassionally in my office I will. I am alone in the office a lot of the time and I am the only woman who works in the entire building.

10. Thorn

Gold Member

That's pretty hot smileygal! :drool How about the other women on the forum, do you play with yours or masturbate at work? :)

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I did once when I was working in Japan. Krof and I used to send dirty text messages back and forth to each other all day, and one day I remember reading a message that got me so hot I had to take care of business right there. There were only two teachers, the students of course, and the receptionist at the school. Everyone was occupied except me, so I closed the door to the teacher's room and masturbated as quietly as I could. Afterward, I sent Krof a message, "Guess what I just did?" and then gave him a detailed description, and he texted back, "OMG....that's SOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!"

#11 Puss_in_boots, May 3, 2006
    Last edited: May 3, 2006
  12. igor

Gold Member

Oh yeah - I've done it at work, although it's been a while. Where I work there are hundreds of attractive females - sometimes it's too much LOL!

13. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Never at work...I am too paranoid of getting caught :ugh I'm not very daring.

14. hellbilly

hellbilly New Member

I’m so glad that I am not alone in the world of work place wanking ha ha. Ok then people who here have been masturbated by someone at work? I work with a gorgeous girl, who wanked me off at a Christmas party, which was very exciting.

All of your comments are cool especially from the girlies.

;) ;) ;) ;)

15. Mari

Mari Member

I work at home, so it isn't quite the same issue for me. But back in college, I had a student job in the library. I worked with rare books deep in the basement--the kind of cell you could get murdered in and no one would find you. It got lonely and tedious down there sometimes, so yeah, I would take a break and masturbate. I actually did like that job, though, and I have a bit of a library fetish to this day.

16. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I work at a bank when I'm not in school. As a male, if we're not out of the John in 1 minute, they castrate us.

17. Spence

Spence New Member

Same here for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.