Who has had public sex and where was it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mars74, May 20, 2013.

1. mars74

mars74 Member

This has long been a fantasy of mine. The closest I have gotten is an ex used to love giving road head. Who and where has gotten busy in public?

2. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Road head pleanty of times.. Once at a rest stop but no one was around. Adult Movie Theater several times.

Invigorated and naughty4u like this.
  3. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I had sex in a glass elevator!

bw5733, robsnj, Gingerbear and 2 others like this.
  4. Frank84

Frank84 Member

Sex in woods behind the house

5. sabian

sabian New Member

For sure!!! love it.. There has been many of public places we have engaged in sexual activity but as far as getting busted!!! hahaha, well I do know that we were seen a few times. But nothing was said or done.. which made it all the better.. :) Always up for a good challenge..

6. teamster145

Gold Member

In a lake swimming area that was pretty crowded. I know lake water is not safe but we were young and it worked out OK. In our van on a family vacation while my Mom watched the kids. We were in the parking lot. Outside at the house several times but we are pretty secluded but no privacy fence, just privacy brush.

7. IdoPiddleSome2

Closest I've ever been is driving naked, decades ago, on a dare or due to winning a game of number-plate/odd-even stripping-bingo. (At the risk of seeming a bit strange, I define 'winning' a stripping-game as being the first one naked). Somehow I seem to end up with women who've at least a streak of Exhibitionism-by-Proxy; enjoying, on some level, showing me off to other women vice flashing with their own bodies (sometimes).

I can report with confidence I'm not exactly into CFNM. It's just a 'roadside-stop' that's fully within my comfort-zone; no hurry to proceed. Driving at night in my element, in what may appear to be a CFNM trip, I've gone half a tank of gas & it never got old.

I should point out this was all in the latter 1970s, on roads I knew well. I'd be about the last person to recommend trying it in today's market. Best regards.

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Piddle:

Nothing personal, but is there some reason that you post in a huge font and take up a 1/4 page for one reply?

xx

9. leah122012

leah122012 New Member

Used to go out in a skirt and no underwear so my partner could play while we were in restaurant's, bars etc knowing people didn't know added to the excitement. Had sex on the car bonnet parked in woods as far as i know we weren't seen

10. biker061

Gold Member

road head, road mutual masturbation, parking lot sex, sex and head (for both) at a historical marker off the highway, on a picnic table near the entrance to mt scott (oklahoma), at the lake in and out of the water, on a boat on the lake, in a back hallway while in school, in the stacks of the same school library, and outside while camoing at a bike rally...so far!

11. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I really need to work on my public sex repertoire!

Sex in the office is as public as i've got so far - boring! (sat astride him on the office chair whilst others were working in the main office)

Would have been more fun if we'd wheeled ourselves around everybody whilst doing it lol

Invigorated and ply like this.
  12. On_Top

On_Top New Member

I gave a blowjob on a dock in a very heavily residential area. There's no way people didn't see us! From one of the houses, someone was making a really loud gong noise! But it was really romantic with the lake and the moon's reflection.

13. TheSexEmpress

TheSexEmpress New Member

Against a rock in a pretty public forest, movie theatre, balcony facing traffic, office desk, and my favourite, on a bench in front of a police station.

ply likes this.
  14. IdoPiddleSome2

No honest answer would generate much (if any) good will here. But I thank you for addressing your concerns TO me rather than ABOUT me. You may notice an implied answer in this & future posts I make. Best regards.

15. lex9329

lex9329 New Member

Last night was asked to walk to my partners home, no shirt/bra just a button sweater so I could suck him off on the road behind his house :)

ply and naughty4u like this.
  16. nasstyboy

nasstyboy New Member

In the dressing room of sears dept. store.

17. KOTTIN

KOTTIN Member

I've had public sex in a park, at a regular movie theatre, elementary school in the summer in the evening when no kids were around of course, a few public bathrooms, high school gym, the high school wrestling practice area, high school class room, on the out door lunch table of an industrial business, in the fitness area of my old apt. Complex and also by the pool of that complex

18. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

Lets see:

On the beach in broad daylight. She had a sun dress on that draped over our entire lower section. I was sitting in the sand and she sat in my lap. Unzipped my pants and pull out my cock, moved her panties to the side and she slid slowly up and down my shaft. It was hot. People were walking by and didn't have a clue. She would pick up the pace when no one was close - slowing down when people were closer.

In the public restroom. Locked the stall door, pulled pants down and plowed from behind. That was hot also.

Simba

Invigorated likes this.
  19. HStein

HStein Member

Subway bathroom - as in train subway, not sandwiches

Road head / handjob while my Wife was driving - complete with a swallow at the end

Some heavy petting at a german sauna

Balcony of 2nd floor hotel room

20. loveprof

loveprof Member

Depends what you mean. My first blow job was in my car in a dorm parking lot. But I also masturbated in many public places as young boy....the woods (probably many have done this), in a school building while a musical rehearsal was going on not far away, driving down the road, swimming pool, etc.