Who has better sex re circumsized or not?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by concepta3, Sep 6, 2011.

1. concepta3

concepta3 New Member

Hey,

I parted with my ex of 8 years who was circumsized, he's been my only ex, so now that I'm seeing this new guy I'm finding is non-circumsized penis so strange. We've only had sex once, but everything about it just seems different, obviously because it is! I don't like giving BJ's but should it come to it eventually (as a once off!) I already don't like the thought, the move off the foreskin is offputting..... any suggestings?? I also think it must be unhygenic not to be circumsized...how do I know there is no dirt in there........!!!???:eek:eyes
    No offence to anyone intended.

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Whether circumcised or not the sex can still be good. Un-circumcised sex I find has a little added friction inside. Depending on how hard you're pounded can work for the better or worse if it's way over the top.

Giving a BJ I just look at it like it's something that's dirty and I am cleaning it up with my tongue. But then again I can be pretty nasty sometimes lol

Maybe give him BJs after he's showered that way you know he's clean? oh yeah and don't pull back to hard when you're stroking him

3. octavius

Gold Member

The enjoyment of actual sex should not make any difference whether he is circumscribed or not. If you have had one lover and he's different from this one it is because they are two different people. The importance of foreskins is overstated by the "foreskin nazi" crowd. Just look at any foreskin thread on any forum, no matter how innocent, and they will show up and jump down your throat for daring to have a preference.

There are guys with small foreskins and some with large amounts of skin. Those will small foreskins look pretty much the same as a circumcised guy when erect. Circumcision just "standardizes" things and provides a small number of well studied health benefits for the woman. I've talked to my female coworkers and responses range from indifference to one girls telling me that guys need to "cut that shit off". If he has good hygiene, it shouldn't make any difference...although you're the only one that matters in this case.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Cool you know I hadn't looked around on the subject as it is irrelevant to me.

Here in New Zealand I have only ever come across one circumcised fella. Majority of men here are uncircumcised. My friends say they haven't had sex with a guy who was circumcised.

Also my argument always will stand: it depends on who it's attached to and if he knows how to rock it out!

5. Maverick

Maverick Member

Circumcised has all the benefits.

6. Trond

Gold Member

You're circumcised I take it? :eyes.

To the OP: Being uncircumcised is natural. The foreskin protects the head of the penis, so many circumcised guys get thick skin on the head due to the lack of protection. If the guy washes himself regularly (as he should either way) then there shouldn't be any problems with hygiene.

7. Meee

Gold Member

I only have experience with uncircumcised. As the others have said, normal hygiene should take care of the dirtiness issue. If you want to know for sure, have a nice, sensual shower with him. Pull his foreskin back--gently--and wash him gently with some nice soap.

When I give the boyfriend a hand job, his foreskin slides nicely and makes the stroking smooth. My hand doesn't rub him raw, it just slides the foreskin back and forth. I've heard second hand (so to speak) that circumcised guys might want some lube to make the rubbing go smoothly, since they don't have the foreskin to glide instead.

The part under the foreskin can be sensitive, since it isn't exposed all the time. The boyfriend sometimes likes it when I pull his foreskin back and play with that area. But start out gentle until you know how much he can take.

During oral, sometimes I slide his foreskin with my mouth, sometimes I pull his foreskin back and work the part underneath, sometimes I just do what I want to do and his foreskin just takes care of itself. It's all natural--I usually don't overthink it.

8. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Nicely put Meee.

9. Meee

Gold Member

Thank you for saying so. I read with interest, as the saying goes, your comment about dirtiness and you cleaning it with your tongue. I've thought about that sometimes, but I have to admit that I prefer everything neat and clean too much for me to be really into that. The boyfriend knows that, so we do shower together often, which actually we like to do anyway for wet and sensual reasons even more than cleanliness. But I know that it's out there as an interest. One time I read a poem with the title "Home in Three Days, Don't Wash." That gave me a hint that some people are interested in that kind of "dirtiness," which is mostly just naturalness anyway.

10. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

It definitely is nice to shower with one another, that's something I miss.

My dirtiness comment was something I have done in the past to cope with initial engaging sometimes it's not the cleanest you can tell from the smell. So I just slowly lick all around everywhere until it smells like my saliva lol

I'm not one to kill the mood and once I see he's enjoying it nothing matters anymore and I am lost in the moment.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Uncircumcised is supposed to reduce vaginal friction, as the motion is less in-out and more rolling and sliding. For men, of course, uncircumcised gives them more feeling and, again, less friction. Feeling more during intercourse would be better, no? Because of the greater feelings and less likelihood of the glans being desensitised, uncircumcised men are less likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction as they age. These are the reasons why we don't butcher baby boy's penises anymore.

12. octavius

Gold Member

Foreskin Coverage Index

While I very much disagree with the idea of foreskin restoration, this site does have an interesting chart that displays the range of penises out there :p. There are a lot of "cock shots" in the link but it's educational...

13. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Interesting! maybe I mistook "friction" with rolling and sliding :)

14. octavius

Gold Member

This is an absolutely ridiculous statement. Show me one peer reviewed scientific paper showing circumcision is related to erectile dysfunction. This would be an easily testable hypothesis and yet where is this evidence? There are HUGE populations of people to test erectile dysfunction rates against (circumcised v.s uncircumcised) I just did a quick search and could not find a single paper that would back your statement. Mediline, for example, did not have a single paper listed on the topic at all. Others had studies that were inconclusive...i.e. yielded no relationship. There are lots of documented risks for erectile dysfunction e.g. diabetes, sedimentary lifestyle, diet. You will NEVER find circumcision listed among those variables because true erectile dysfunction is a product of vascular, neurological, and biochemical dysfunction all of which are internal factors that have NOTHING to do with a small flap of skin on the end of your penis.

Butchering baby boy's penises? Give me a break. The only argument that has ANY credibility is one from the stand of choice. There are documented and well studied health benefits to being circumcised and very few risks. But, it is a permanent process. The large majority of men who are circumcised love it. There are a small group of people who feel they are missing out on something. In the USA girls prefer men who have smaller foreskins or are circumcised. That's a cultural preference and I think its no less valid than a preference to body shape, boob size, penis size etc. As parents, we have the right to make health decisions for our children based on the best evidence available to us. We should leave it at that.

#14 octavius, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  15. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

I was cut very tight. So tight that erections hurt and no skin on my shaft would move. I've been restoring my foreskin for almost a yr. Right now my foreskin does roll over my glans when flacid. And when erect I can push it up and partway on my glans.

I can say a few things about the difference. My glans feel more sensitive. Sex with my wife has been better. Not just for me. But her also. She's had to get used to the extra skin during handjobs. And we could probably get rid of the lube. Just a little lotion works now. And it serves two purposes then. Keeps my skin very healthy during the restoration process.