Who Has a Wonderful Partner??

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by FlirtyChick, Mar 25, 2008.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

My husband is a wonderful person. He is caring, loving, patient, and kind. The great bonus is he is a terrific lover, and a brilliant father. Does anyone else out there just melt when they think about how lucky they are to be with someone special???

I am proud of my husband, and I love him without fail.....

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh, gag me with a spoon! :p

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Or with a cock. I think I know your preference....:rofl

4. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

I feel that way :D

My gf is the woman I'll marry - and noone in my own family had any doubts about that. In fact, my mom asked me on Easter "so when are you planning to ask her anyway?" (in private of course :) - and the answer being, after she gets her next degree :D)

We have the kind of relationship that does make our friends gag - we don't really argue or fight, when the little things start building we piss each other off on purpose, let it out, and have great make up sex. Every day I come home, she is what I'm looking for. I couldn't be happier :)

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, I was just joking. I do have a terrific husband and we are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on Thursday. It hasn't always been easy, but it's always been interesting. A helluva a ride, all in all.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Luv ya, babe

7. suite91

suite91 Member

*raises hand*

My wife and I often say how lucky we are and how perfect we are for each other. I don't know how I could go on without her - I'm afraid to even think about it.

8. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I'd like to think I do :)

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Awww shucks [BD looks down and scoots his foot around on the floor]...I don't know what to say...where's a blushy smiley when you REALLY need it?

I melt when I think about you too, baba. Well, maybe "melt" isn't exactly the right word (beharden?)...:brow

BD

10. Dreama

Gold Member

*Raises hand* Oooh! I do!

My husband is awesome. It's not always easy, but there's nobody else I'd rather spend those good and bad times with. From the time I met him, he's been the best thing in my life, and we really learn from one another. I'm so glad I've got him...

Congrats, CL!

11. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I can only dream.:(

12. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

IIIIII DOOOOOOOO!

When she's not around I crave her, and when she is I'm instantly snapped out of any funk I may be in. She's the only one I've ever met that has the patience to put up with me. She's constantly got something to say that'll make me smile. The sound of her voice alone relaxes me. And, in a similar fashion to what FC said, it doesn't hurt that she'd dynamite in the sack and willing to one day play mother to a mini-me or two.

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

That's AWESOME! Good for you both!!! :)

14. Professor2277

Professor2277 New Member

The most beautiful part about having someone that I hold in such high regard, is the internal gut reaction I get everytime I see her, almost like I can't believe that after nearly 7 years together, we still have the heat, passion, fun, trials and tribulations and overall love that has kept us so close. I'm more than lucky to have her, I'm blessed.

15. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

My SO is wonderful. I've never been with someone as caring and patient as he is. (And believe me it takes a lot of patience to deal with me sometimes :)) We've only been together 9 months but I definitly see a future with him. :)

16. matt4265

matt4265 New Member

i have...

im only 18, but i hav been with my girlfriend for 16 months today and she is amazing. we both see a future with each other and we both want to be together forever. i get butterflies in my stomach before i see her, when im with her, all bad moods are gone. she makes me laugh and smile even at the worse of times and i know she loves me with all her heart, she is a deeply loving and caring girl and i love her to bits :)

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

That's all very sweet, but your profile says you're 20. Which is it? 18 or 20?

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

How can I hope cast my feelings about the Swede into words? Emotions can't always be articulated. He's one of the kindest and nicest people I've ever met. He also really knows how to please me in bed. He's my life-size teddy bear, my sweetie Swedey, and my better half.

19. heelfetish

Gold Member

I can't say enough good things about my wife. She's kind. She's caring. She's beautiful. She's sweet. She's a wonderful mother, my closest friend, and I can't imagine life without her. Words just can't express the way I feel about her.

20. cook74

Gold Member

I don't believe that anything can be perfect, but I am as happy and as comfortable as I could imagine being. Sure we have problems, but these problems aren't anything we can't work through/solve.