who else is lucky enough to cum every single time?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by scar69, Aug 19, 2014.

1. scar69

Gold Member

i'm almost 26 and i've only recently figured out that i am one of the lucky women who has an orgasm every single time she has sex, usually more than one. in my case i have the first one as soon as a guy sticks it in, then they just keep coming over and over. they're so intense that some guys have actually been freaked out by my screaming, but i've heard from other girls that they sometimes don't have an orgasm and i know someone who says she's never had an orgasm, which i just find unbelievable. who else is a lucky person with a great sexual response cycle and how numerous and intense are your orgasms? and aren't you happy you're not someone who never cums? lol.

unodos, ply, phish and 2 others like this.
  2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I have met from both ends of the spectrum, some who never orgasmed from intercourse, some who need work, some who have many.
    I had a lady friend one evening, we were so horny, we have wanted each other all day long and after giving her a thorough massage she orgasmed as soon as I went in, and I was not fully hard. I orgasmed just about the same time.

naughty4u and ply like this.
  3. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I used to have an orgasm every single time but I don't anymore. I guess I lost the motivation. Now it happens most of the time. Maybe 70%.

Usually I have 1-2. They're pretty intense. I feel bad for the women who don't have them at all. It took me a few years to learn my body enough to have orgasms during intercourse. Now it's easy.

unodos and ply like this.
  4. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I orgasm very easily, depending on the type of orgasm. One hit wonders (one and I'm done) and squirting have only happened while masturbating. Multiples typically happen when I'm with another person.

ply likes this.
  5. danrb007

Gold Member

I have known women of the whole spectrum also. One I dated had never had an orgasm even when we had intercourse. But I gave her her first orgasm with my tongue and she was hooked. My wife only orgasms from my tongue or a finger on her clit. I always try and give her an orgasm. In fact I feel a bit guilty if I have one and she doesn't.

naughty4u and ply like this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I also have experienced the spectrum of sexual responses but apart from one all eventually progressed to having multiple Os with penetration. I am almost convinced that it is a learnt skill which only requires a patient and understanding partner.
    BTW, I also don't take any credit for this because believe it is the woman allowing herself to have these orgasms ;)

loves2ride and skinnyminnie like this.
  7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I cum every time unless it's the rare ocassion where he cums first and can't go on or our son is screaming bloody murder.

Li_hog_rider and ply like this.
  8. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I agree. Esp after allowing myself to squirt. Allowing yourself to cum is big too.

lbushwalker and Li_hog_rider like this.
  9. minskminx

Gold Member

I would not say "every single time" but most of the time I do. People say touch here, rub that, press this but I think it is entirely a mental thing, almost sub conscious. Your sexual psychology must be correct.

Mostly I have single orgasms, although more than one spaced apart if that makes sense, but perhaps 10% of the time I have incredible multiple orgasms, where I have one orgasm after another instantly, going on and on. I have actually told my boyfriend to stop on a few occassions because it was too intense! It's amazing but to be honest I would not like that to happen every time!

loves2ride, lbushwalker and unodos like this.
  10. biker061

Gold Member

I'd like to say we both do...but sometimes not. Probably 90% of the time we both cum at least once, usually mrsbiker will let me know if she doesn't want to or just wants me to. Not saying she hasn't changed her mind in the middle before too!

lbushwalker likes this.
  11. Anotherday

Gold Member

I'm lucky in that my wife does. She however doesn't without clitoral stimulation. But once she gets that first one (typically a nice shuddering one) she will go into rolling orgasms with or without clit stim. She can literally cum dozens of times though once deep into them the intensity goes down.

naughty4u and lbushwalker like this.
  12. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Both of us are fortunate. She is an orgasm machine and I have never had a problem cumming. Feel sorry for those who have a problem cumming.

loves2ride and lbushwalker like this.
  13. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I cum every time I have sex.....not always when bi masturbate but that's mostly on purpose lol.

14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I cum every time, except for our Lady's Night Just For Her Special Events. (Which is totally cool with me - I love her cumming more than I love cumming for myself.) ;)

loves2ride and HotForHoney like this.
  15. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Most of the time.. Rare occasion that I don't .. But like to have clit stimulation along with penetration.. Admit that my clit orgasms seem more intense than penetration ... And my enthusiasm seems to get stronger when I know he's really into me and feeling intense pleasure

16. lustydesire

Verified Gold Member

[Q"scar69, post: 481401, member: 65434"]i'm almost 26 and i've only recently figured out that i am one of the lucky women who has an orgasm every single time she has sex, usually more than one. in my case i have the first one as soon as a guy sticks it in, then they just keep coming over and over. they're so intense that some guys have actually been freaked out by my screaming, but i've heard from other girls that they sometimes don't have an orgasm and i know someone who says she's never had an orgasm, which i just find unbelievable. who else is a lucky person with a great sexual response cycle and how numerous and intense are your orgasms? and aren't you happy you're not someone who never cums? lol.[/QUOTE]
    I started cumming during sex when I was 15. And I am both a squirter and a multiple cummer. I can also cum in any position as well as cum when I get fucked in the ass. I love being me.

curiousguy and lbushwalker like this.