White Slavery

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by longnstrong, Jul 22, 2005.

1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i forget all about this, on NPR and while i was in Germany i heard about how bad white slavery is. this is kind of political but not really. there is a major white slavery trade coming from eastern europe, mostly from russia and poland. heading into england and america by way of mexico. some of the women are lied to being told that when they get to the states they will work as opares or cheap labor or even strippers. when they get to mexico or while they are trapped they are gang raped and force to take drugs so they become addicted. they are basicly turned into zombies.
    the guy from NPR said that their are also people who kidnapped little kids in mexico and turn them into hookers. they charge more for white kids. and sometime they are raped so badly that they die from the rape. there has been cases of large asian sex houses in middle class neighborhoods that have been busted with large numbers of kids.
    the bush administration has been done somethings to help prevent it but with the government in mexico is kind of weak because this is the first time in some 30 years that this party was elected. and there is a city in the middle of no were in mexico that is owned by the white slave bussiness, supposedly 1000's of pimps come their to buy these women. the NPR guy said that there was a reporter who went down there to cover it, he was caught and got his eyes poked out, by either the gang that runs the joint or the police, which is one in the same. before you judge you must also realize that this is but a small part of the violent crime that is going on in mexico. i will try to find the link to the story on NPR when i get a chance post it.

i thought that people should know before the next time you go out and pay some call girl.

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

That's ironic...I'm just watching CBS right now & tonights topic is Slavery from foreign countries. It's amazing how easy it is to buy a human & ship them to the US. It's just horrible to think that this still happens & the girls are getting younger and younger.

3. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i just woke up while i think i heard that in the back ground was waking up.

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

this is the show that i was listening to

very scarythis is one that i never heard

i believe that these two links only talking about the european trade, there is stuff going on in asia and in africa, but that is more so because it is not as taboo for those cultures.

this is very depressing.

5. uprok

uprok New Member

we live in a %$^ up world sometimes.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It is definitely a sad indictment on the human race. But like longnstrong said, think about it the next time you pay for sexual services. If the market wasn't there, the trade would die.