White Sheets

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by CaramelLady, Sep 1, 2013.

1. CaramelLady

White Sheets…….
    I love crisp white sheets, the way the feel against my naked body. High thread count decadent sheets, those almost feel as good as a man’s body. White sheets that contrast nicely against my caramel colored skin. White sheets that feel like clouds encasing your body.
    I turn so that I am lying across the bed. I rollover onto my tummy. Pressing my breasts into the bed. My nipples harden and I ache for release. Parting my legs and moving my knees upward toward my head, my ass is slightly raised in the air. My hand slips between the bed and my body. I find and touch my swollen clit. Rocking my hips and gently massaging my clit. Moaning softly my knees come up a bit more, until I can slide my middle finger into my eager, wet pussy. I move my finger slowly into my pussy, my hips rocking forward. Moving my finger away, my hips rock back. Moving my hips toward the bed, my finger pushes in. I am smiling to myself thinking I am fucking my finger.
    I get caught up in the sensation and feel a whoosh of cold air on my back. “Fucking yourself again babe?” I turn and there you are with that wicked ass grin on your face. Looking so sexy in your long sleeved white shirt, red tie, and black slacks.
    I use my free hand to brace myself to turn over. You shake your head no. You point at me with your forefinger circling, signaling for me to continue. You move into my eye sight, slowly peeling off your clothes. Finally down to your boxer briefs, I see the bulge in your pants. I grunt approval. You move over and sit on the bed beside me. You caress my ass cheeks and plant a kiss right at the top where the ass meets the lower back. I was waiting for you to pull me back, but…
    Your hand reaches under my rocking hips. Thinking you are going to rub my clit, you surprise me. Whispering softly, “You like fucking fingers? Fuck mine too.” You reach under my moving hips so that the back of our palms are touching. Your forefinger aligns with my middle finger. Both or our fingers move into me at the same time. The sensation is so pleasurable, my breathing stops, my breasts push harder into the bed. When I exhale a slow guttural noise escapes me. I hear you moan behind me and feel your hot breathe against my lower back, your free hand caressing my ass.
    Finally you remove your finger and move it to my mouth. You murmur approval as I lick my juices from your finger and then suck on your finger. You roll me over onto my back. My feet rest on the bed, my knees up. You get up and move around the bed. You are standing above me. I see the precum dripping from your cock. I reach out with my tongue to lick it… but you move away!! Tease! You swipe the precum from your cock, reach over and rub it over my clit. So fucking hot.. I almost start to cum. But you know me and stop just short of my release.
    You move away from my pussy and begin to lick, nibble and suck one breast while you squeeze the other nipple. I can feel your heavy cock grazing my skin. Each time I try to grab it or lick it, you move away. You are such a fucking tease.
    After lick and sucking my nipples wet, you stand over me, one leg on the ground. The other leg is bent with your foot resting on the bed. I am gazing up looking at your cock. You say, “Touch yourself baby.” I begin to rub my clit. You reach down and trace my lips. Your thumb parts my lips and you slip your cock into my mouth.
    I am thinking some nice, long, slow, strokes and I give you the blow job of your life. You have other plans. Immediately you plunge into my mouth as if it were pussy. Fucking hot….. You are fucking my mouth with such force and intensity; I can barely take in air. You let up when I gag, only to allow me a little air, then you plunge into me again….. over and over. I grab the white sheets, my chest heaving struggling to take in air. I feel you as you begin to cum in mouth. You pull out shooting the rest of your creaminess onto my waiting brown tits. When the heat of your cum hits my tits, I have my release, my cum spilling from me, drizzling down, pooling on the white sheets.
    I reach down to wipe some of your cum from my breasts. You grab my wrist and then the other wrist and raise them up in the air. “Oh no you don’t! You don’t get to play with yourself anymore tonight. That’s my job!”, you state. You take your red tie bind my wrists together. Next, you tie my outstretched arms to the headboard. “Hold on babe.” , you say and walk away.
    Tied up on top of my white sheets. Things are taking a turn for the kinky………

2. audirs4

Gold Member

Perfect start to a long night Caramel Lady...Hot!

3. CaramelLady

Glad you liked it audirs!

4. phish

Gold Member

very hot now we need more.....

5. CaramelLady

glad you like my little story

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Who is the tease now? Lol.... Good start, need more

7. audirs4

Gold Member

totally agree!

8. JonJo

Gold Member

There you go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. armadillo

Gold Member

Very well done! I'll be watching for more :D

10. Thomas77

Thomas77 Member

I need to stop reading all those stories in here....they drives me crazy horny

11. CaramelLady

Thank you all for the encouragement!

12. llepafils

llepafils Member

I loved it!

I hope there is a second part... :)

13. CaramelLady

Appreciate you taking the time to read my story

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fucking white hot!

15. CaramelLady

Glad you liked it!

16. redboy

redboy Member

wow that is a hot story. my cock was stirring right away

17. CaramelLady

Thank you redboy

18. alwaystry

Okay , that's hot! Well written I say. Keep up the good work. Based on a true story?

19. Mikey22

Gold Member

I agree Verry Hot Hot Hot!

20. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

A good read. Bumping this up for those that weren't here in '13.

xx

Joys and teamster145 like this.