whipping in the bedroom

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by city_girl, Jan 10, 2013.

1. city_girl

city_girl New Member

I've done a bit of this w boyfriends , both giving and receiving. Anyone else ?

2. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

Can't say I have, but I did have a request from a young gal to "flog" her while on a business trip several years back.

I like to consider myself fairly experienced in the sexual realm, but I will admit, this request threw me for a loop and I had no idea what she was asking for.

Wasn't sure if she meant the literal sense of the word or if it was some new terminology I wasn't familiar with.

Definitely had a good laugh, at my expense, with friends regarding the subject and my confusion.

So, my question to you is when you say "whipping", does that mean flogging? If so, exactly how heavy does the flogging get?

3. city_girl

city_girl New Member

Oh not heavy as cruel flogging like u might see in movies or read about.

4. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

Ha...then my quest continues to seek what "flogging" is in a sexual sense and why someone may enjoy that action.

With regards to your reply, I take "whipping" to be spanking and if so, a few slaps on the ass never hurt anybody.

5. city_girl

city_girl New Member

. - well no, using a whip w tails.......just doesn't cauise too much damage or break skin

6. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

I've got a riding crop which I have used once or twice gently on my gf, but I've just bought a "spanker" to use with a little more force. She also has a flogger, but I've only ever tried that on my own ass.... ;-)

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hubby bought an el cheapo flogger once just to see if it was something we'd both enjoy. He was too tentative for my liking when using it on me and was too sensitive for my like when I used it on him.

The best time I ever had with the thing was when I was flying solo and used it on my tits to see just how much pain I could take. Turns out I can take quite a bit and would like to some day get something more sinister to use as the flogger is wimpy by design..

8. donk730

donk730 Member

I am confused, why anyone would want to be spanked, when I was a kid if I got spanked it was because I misbehaved, now days if you spank a kid it is child abuse>>>>What is the sexaul thrill???

9. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i don;t like to be spanked with things.... i was beat with belts as a child. but when my husband uses his hand on my ass.... that is something completely different. The intent is different, the mentality is different. I admit, when he first started doing it, i was uncomfortbale with the idea, but it did feel good underneath the mental issues with it. now, i love it, and beg for it, and ask him to do it harder. :dgrin:bsdm

10. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Yes and natty light whipping of our bits is wonderful. Nothing hard, but work at to the point where we have to pull back. Whip the nipples and rough up the ass a bit while we are at it.

11. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I actually use flogging as a treatment for my chronic health condition. We also partake in the spanking with "implements" as well as our hands.

I wasn't a fan of any of this type of stuff until we got involved in the BDSM lifestyle...now, sometimes I can't get enough.

12. city_girl

city_girl New Member

How about a cat of nine tails ?

13. Anotherday

Gold Member

Not with a whip persa as that takes real experience to handle from either end, but as far as flogger, crop, hand, belt-yep.

Give and receive here.

Haven't gone so far as to actually give or receive actual striping yet.

Spanked the wife till she was rosy red and tender just last night.

Different strokes for different folks, we both enjoy giving and taking. Very hot part of our lives.

14. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

I love a good spanking!! You might have hit the nail on the head as to why. I just keep being a naughty girl... And naughtiness just HAS to be punished!

15. city_girl

city_girl New Member

Totally Nikitta! When I'm naughty I gotta be punished too I guess! I haven't done any BDSM or even raised the subject w my current boyfriend , probably why I'm a bit frustrated and want to chat about it here.....but I need to feel safe and that he'd want to do it too and not think I'm weird or something. Another day - when u say 'striping' u mean whip marks I guess? The whip I have is like a flogger or cat I guess.....lots of leather knotted tails. Which looks kinda mean but won't hurt unless really used hard.

16. losixxx

losixxx Member

We use a ridding crop I as the giver she as the reciver, also done in a controled manner fine line between abuse and pleassure.

17. city_girl

city_girl New Member

Mmm so sexy........I'd love to discuss further

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

That's what we have but it's handle is a bit too short and the leather is a bit too soft. I want something that stings a little in just the right places.

I happen to have an unsed crop in my tack room..will have to give it a try out soon.

19. city_girl

city_girl New Member

Hi Barb, ah ok......they look realistic enough some of them. I used to do a roleplay w an ex.......and even though fun I'd still get a bit scared beforehand as he shoved the handle of the cat into my mouth and ran the leather tails across my breasts........

20. Anotherday

Gold Member

Different ways to look at it, and maybe they all fall in the same place for some or maybe it's just one aspect.

For me, receiving can give me pleasure in many ways:

It's an expression of total trust in my partner.
    Physically I enjoy pain to certain degrees and am slowly increasing those degrees. It just feels good, what can I say.
    Control/challenge, I love to express control over my body and also enjoy a challenge.
    Submission, though I'm typically the top we do switch and giving submission to someone is very liberating, this goes back to the "trust" thing I mentioned above.

When I'm giving:

Okay I'm as much a sadist as I am a masochist. I enjoy watching flesh turn pink, seeing her squirm, and hear her reactions. I like it, what can I say.

Trust again, knowing that my partner trusts me to do this with her is very satisfying.

Giving her satisfaction/pleasure. I love giving satisfaction/pleasure in many forms. I wouldn't do it if she doesn't consent and want the action.

Dominance, there's absolutely nothing quite like having another's body in complete submission before you to do with as you please. The closest thing to the pleasure of dominance for me is submission.

Again, different strokes for different folks, just one facet of our lives that we both enjoy and explore.

Oh, shit I forgot to mention stress release. In both giving and receiving there's a good deal of stress release for me. You can go into a zone where everything seems to disappear particularly when receiving. It takes some work to get there and I've only been there a few times as it takes quite a bit of action to get the endorphin going. But, yeah great stress reliever for me.

#20 Anotherday, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013