While She Is On The Phone

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by BigDPhilly, May 2, 2007.

1. BigDPhilly

BigDPhilly New Member

I have this fantasy of going down on a woman while she is on the telephone, usually with her husband. I know, its awful, but its also a fantasy and harmless. It turns me on to imagine the woman struggling not to lose her cool and start moaning while I am between her thighs and working hard to make her do just that...!

Just me or does anyone else like the idea of being on the phone, or having your partner on the phone, while you are fooling around or making love?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I would go down on my ex-husband when he was on the phone with his parents :lol (We both enjoyed that game.) There is something very exciting (not to mention amusing!) about getting someone aroused in a situation where they absolutely must maintain control...:dgrin

3. Shorty022585

Shorty022585 New Member

I enjoy going down on my boyfriend when he is on the phone with his mom or a friend. I KNOW he enjoys it to. It kinda turns me on too!!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I blew my husband to the rafter while he was on the phone with his mom, once. The more he tried to push my head away, the harder I sucked. I was like one of those leg humping dogs that you keep kicking off of you, yet they keep coming back for more. :D

#4 Barbwire, May 3, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

A couple days ago, while sitting on the deck, I was in a deep telephone conversation with the IRS :yell and Thorn was sitting there with his cock pulled out, hard as nails! He was teasing my senses, his balls were hanging soooo nice, and I couldn't help myself.... I just blurted out "Nice hang, baby!!" :rofl

6. BigDPhilly

BigDPhilly New Member

Well, I also admit - with some shame - that the fantasy is a turn on because the woman is talking to her husband or boyfriend while I am on the phone with her. In some fantasies he knows what's happening and is just as turned on but in others he is completely oblivious.

Do any of you get turned on by stories about cheating? I'm not sure why that turns me on. Then again, it probably turns me on because its so far from the type of guy I really am. But obviously I'm not the only person turned on by it when you consider movies like "Unfaithful" and "Fatal Attraction". Granted, both of these movies were "morality plays" in some aspects but the sex in both films was sizzling. I remember masturbating to a scene in "Unfaithful" and being shocked at how arousing the movie was.

7. burton

burton New Member

whenever my girlfriend's sister usually calls ill throw her down on the couch and tear her pants off and just dive my face in between her legs and she usually puts her hands over her mouth and rolls her eyes up and clenches onto something. if she remains on then i start having sex with her. once as i slipped it in she just turned the phone off and threw it somewhere and started going at it, otherwise she'll try so hard not to moan and i love it!

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I have a bad habit of answering the phone no matter what if my parents are calling. Even if it IS in the middle of sex. I know it annoys the bf, but he just tries to work me harder, and I always cut the calls short

9. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

I actually did have sex with a woman one time while she was on the phone with her boyfriend. I didn't realize she had one before we started. Anyway it was super fucking hot in a kind of wrong way. It was funny too because he asked her what she was doing, and just by her answers and her breathing, I suddenly hear through the phone, "YOUR FUCKING A FRAT BOY AREN'T YOU!?!?!" Which was of course exactly what she was doing.

10. BigDPhilly

BigDPhilly New Member

That's hot. There is something definitely sexy about Bad Girls.

11. Rupture

Rupture New Member

My girlfriend in college used to love talking to her dad while i ate her or while she rode me. I once gave her a hell of a facial while she was talking to him and she just sat there and finished her phone call, dripping in cum. What an angel.

12. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Yep. She was incredibly bad too. The only reason I actually had sex with her (she was cute don't get me wrong) was because she called me a fag for not fucking her. We had fun.

13. Bella

Gold Member

I have done this before too! :brow
    Kinda makes you feel naughty too, doesn't it? :shrug
    ~Bella

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

Delightfully so! We've all got to be bad sometimes, yeah? :eyes :dgrin

15. Bella

Gold Member

Hell Yeah! :spank
    ~Bella

16. angelbaby

angelbaby New Member

on the phone

My honey is always messing with me when I am on the phone,especially to my mother.Sometimes he starts when I am in one of online classes.So needless to say,one time he was on the phone with one of our dispatchers and I decided to give him a blow job.Talk about not being able to concentrate on his conversation.He told them he would call them back,he had to go do paperwork......:blowjob

17. cris19

cris19 New Member

Thats a bad and at the same time funny thing to do. If u are a boy and love to ate pussys than it's a big big atraction. I wait for that moment when i can do this to my gf!!

18. Eating Pussy

Eating Pussy New Member

Me and my girflriend both like giving the other oral while their on the phone. Especially if it's an important call :p

19. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

My boyfriend was on the phone to his mom & he carried on fucking me once... then held my mouth so i wouldnt moan and give the game away... tho he did soundbreathless... Hope she didnt fine out lol

20. Jane948

Jane948 New Member

A few years ago I went down on him while he was on the phone ... it was such a turn on for both of us ... too bad it was only a one time thing.