While Receiving A Blow Job

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Amature, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Amature

Gold Member

While getting a blow job, I'm curious if most guys just lay still and enjoy it, or do they really get into it and thrust into the woman's mouth? I always want to just lay back and enjoy it, but most times I kind of get into it and end up thrusting into her mouth as she moves her head back and forth in rhythm to me. I've read where some men can't cum from a blow job, but I really enjoy them. I get more feeling from blow jobs, and for some reason can last longer than from intercourse, which is kind of confusing for me.

Also, I've read most women prefer a man to come quickly from oral so she can get it over with. I'm pretty selfish I guess, and try to hold out for a while at least. Comments anyone?

HotForHoney likes this.
  2. Redline1

Gold Member

Yeah I tend to hold out too long and start thinking of other dirty things to do.... Next thing I know I can't cum because I get excited about doing something else. But if I keep my mind clear I end up flipping her over and fuck her face till I blow my load on her or in her mouth.

Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Personally, I don't get much enjoyment from it. I have TMJ so I can't do it for hours on end. I also gag (in a bad way). I'll do it, but it's more obligatory. So, yes, cum quick.

I prefer more mutual pleasuring activities.

Redline1 and lizisconfused like this.
  4. JonJo

Gold Member

Got to admit that I'm not a great fan of it, when there are two much better 'places' to put it, for mutual pleasure - and where you can 'really let go'.
    For a long time I haven't been one for possibly 'one-sided pleasure'.
    I've never understood what pleasure a woman gets from it but some do apparently do.
    I find great difficulty in and even don't want to cum that way - if I'm cumming with a woman then I want to give her my cum unhindered and I do find a mouth rather unaccommodating.
    In any of those circumstances I wouldn't even want to try; I'd rather be masturbated, masturbate, or stay horny; I hate 'duty sex' of any kind.

5. WS4

WS4 Member

I always say to my self I'm finish in her mouth but I rarely do I end up jumping her bones most of the time or a good tit fuck to finish. I always give her at least 1 orgasm before she goes down on me toys hands and such. For many years she wouldn't give head so i don't abuse what she has decided to give me these last 6 years or so.

Amature likes this.
  6. Him and her

Gold Member

My wife loves sucking my cock, I mean really loves to do it. She will do it as long as I want, and doesn't mind swallowing, a lot of times I'll pull out of her pussy and finish in her mouth and she will swallow it.

I just love her.

7. alwaystry

I don't like getting head if the girl just feels like it's her duty or just want to get it over with. I mostly just lay back and enjoy it , however I did enjoy a couple girls I have been with that liked me to " feed it" to them. I'm not into gagging them. But overall I enjoy it but sometimes I would prefer something else , I like to mix it up. But nothing beats it when a girl aggressively opens my jeans like my cock in their mouth could save the world.

Amature likes this.
  8. Amature

Gold Member

Well, I always pleasure her until she makes me stop. Either with my hand or by giving her oral or both. I don't force her to do anything. When it's my turn, she just does what she wants to me or for me, however you want to look at it I guess. She knows I love her BJ's, but I don't ask her for them. A hand job usually gets me off faster than her sucking on it.

9. jwood0907

jwood0907 New Member

I'm a girl that really likes to give my man head... it's a turn on to have his hand(s) pushing it deeper and him thrust it... shows me he likes it and is really into it... keep it up... interested to what ur thoughts are on my new post too... Please read it and if you have advice reply thx

danrb007 likes this.
  10. heelover

heelover Member

I'm fairly still an let her do her thing. Start getting crazy an thrusting she will slow it down thinking she may get a deepthroat.

Amature likes this.
  11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Heels, I know that you are new but understand that if you are interested in a topic from an old thread it is better to start a new one than to pick up where people left off years ago.
    Virtually nobody from that era is around anymore except for me and one or two other vets ;)

Amature likes this.
  12. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

My GF has TMJ, she likes doing it (she says so anyway), but she can't do it for very long.
    It is more comfortable for her if we are lying on our sides, she can last longer that way.

To the OP, for me it depends on how the woman likes to perform. If she is ok with me thrusting I will assume that is my preference, but if she doesn't like me to thrust I try my best not to do so.

Amature likes this.