[Ask a Guy] Which kind of man are you?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Skeptix, Jul 25, 2010.

?

Which type of man are you?

1. Breasts

16.7%
  2. Butt

33.3%
  3. Legs

3.3%
  4. Hips

3.3%
  5. Personality

6.7%
  6. All of the above

36.7%
  1. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

Breast, Butt, Leg or Hips?

Personally, my favorite thing is a nice, round, slightly plump rump. Something that stands out and stretches the panties a bit.

YUM!

#1 Skeptix, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  2. Rob P.

Rob P. New Member

Though i'm kind of partial to a nice set of breasts, i generally quickly look over the entire "package", if you will. An attractive lady is an attractive lady. It can differ each time.

Rob P.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Me too. As I've said in other threads, I kind of have a whole body fetish. Pretty much if it's skin and it's female, I get turned on.

4. igor

Gold Member

Although I have an attraction to boobs, I pretty much have to agree.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yep, boobs are definitely good. How about armpits; I love it when they reach for the sky to wave. I get a rush and no one cares if I look. It's like... Free Skin. :lol

6. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Count me in for the whole package as well. I look at it this way, when you meet a woman that you decide you want to be with, it's all of her that you are taking home. Not just an ass or a pair of tits, but the whole package.

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I find it aggravating when people come up with these polls....legs, boobs or ass etc etc.....
    They always leave out the next little box that should say.....
    ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!:D

8. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Exactly the point I wanted to actually make with my post, but I don't quite think I relayed that message. Since you are a mod, any chance you can edit the poll to add the missing option so the rest of us can properly vote?:D

9. Northside

Gold Member

While I love a gals beautiful breasts, firm butt, shapely legs, and round hips, it's what's between their legs that's my favorite place of all!

10. Falsehope

Falsehope New Member

I like the entire package of legs, thighs, butt, hips and breasts, but I also think the personality of the individual counts for a lot.. A crappy personality is an instant turn off for me, even if she's concidered a 10!!

11. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Now that you mention it, why does it seem that every one of these polls seems to leave out the personality factor, which I find to be the most important of all the options. What's the point in having everything in the looks department if you can't stand to be around her based on her personality?

12. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Consider it done Sir....:D

13. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Well geez u guys make it hard to answer this. Cuz personality is huge. I love when a woman has a great sense of humor and can joke like one of the guys. And the total package thing counts cuz as was already said, an attractive woman is an attractive woman, period.

But all that being said, i have to say im a sucker for a good behind and set of hips in some tight jeans. And long legs mmm mmm haha.

Now that im done being a huge pig and objectifying women, im gonna go apologize to all the women i know.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

RUN NEWGUY, RUN!

*CL chases NG with a frying pan*

:lol

Seriously now, there are things that make me take notice and want to be him when I look at a man. I've always been a sucker for a nice, round butt and a strong jawline.

As far as guys I have ended up having relationships with the ones with the best staying power all were butt-less wonders with double chins. They also had great personalities and that was what made me want to keep them around.

So, I don't think it's unnatural to hear men mentioning both physical and non-physical attributes when describing what they like in a woman.

15. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

Oh please. Don't you find yourself looking at one spot on the ladies more than other spots? Of COURSE you look at the whole package...eventually.

Sorry if I'm just not afraid to admit a preference. I loves the breasts too...and the hips...especially when there is a narrow band of exposed skin around the waist...and a set of shapely calves are to die for...

But first and foremost is the rump.

Yep.

And I ain't SKEERED to say it! :p

16. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

And just for the record, the first thing I actually noticed about my fiancee (been together almost 7 years) wasn't even anywhere near being on that list.:p It was her eyes I noticed before anything else.:D It isn't always those few physical features on the poll you notice first.:tup

17. LilBAM

Gold Member

I could have sworn I posted in this thread yesterday...I guess I must've closed out the window before posting. Now that personality has been added to the options, that's easily it for me. Like I've said before, to me, if a girl's got an amazing personality, she's more physically beautiful to me as well, and vice-versa.

Physically, I find the entire female body beautiful in general, and one part doesn't stick out to me in particular.

18. RenCom

RenCom Member

I answered with what I notice first, like before I even talk to the girl. I'm a breast man, especially when they are on the bigger side. I also like a nice butt, but it's really the breasts that interest me first. But like some replied, if you can't even talk to the girl, then of course, even if she has the hottest body in the world, there is no true interest.

19. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Another not on the list, chemistry. I like women all shapes and sizes though I am partial to smaller women, but I am either instantly attracted to them or not, no matter the feature. I also don't like fake but real. As in no breast enlargments. We can tell.

20. Basalt

Basalt New Member

I voted all of the above, though I do love breasts and a cute bum. Oh, and I find amazing eyes almost intoxicating...
    Having said that, some women just exude a real sensuality which I find a great turn on.