Which guy to choose?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Angelwings755, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Angelwings755

Angelwings755 New Member

New to the forums, nice to meet everyone :). Having a little problem I'd like some opinions on.

I'm 30/F, recently out of a long term relationship (not engaged or married), and currently interested in socially dating and hooking up, nothing serious. Now, I'm not looking to be a total slut, but I'm fine with good, casual, unattached sex at the moment.

I'm involved in hooking up with two men right now, I'm enjoying the time I'm spending, and the sex, with both of them. We're keeping it casual, but they both want a lot of my time and I'm finding it difficult to split evenly between the two, I'm at the point where one needs to be the primary "go to" guy :D. Having some difficulty choosing which. Who would you go with and why? I don't intend to cut either off but I'd like to not have to feel like Im flipping a coin all the time.

Guy A is in his early 40's, pretty good looking, clean cut, muscular. The classy and respectful type. Good in bed, a little passive, often likes me to take the lead. Likes me to be in charge, spend a lot of the time riding. His dick is long but not huge, he's pretty girthy tho. Great with his hands, good oral.

Guy B is 30, had the bad boy look going, attractive in a dark way, tall and thin. Doesn't treat me like a princess as much as the other guy, but slightly better in bed. Very aggressive, confident, loves doggy-style, legs to shoulders, likes to be in charge. Very, very long, thin dick

2. KindDiscoGirl

KindDiscoGirl New Member

Reread what you posted and I think it will be a pretty clear choice.

Only knowing what you've said here, it seems as though Guy B has some growing up to do. Which is fine. I don't think my brothers truly grew up until their 40's but started maturing to do and I wouldn't want to be the one he hurts along that path.

Give Mr. A a chance! and keep up informed. :)

3. Angelwings755

Angelwings755 New Member

To be honest it's purely about the physical end of things, I'm not really worried that much about being wined and dined or about anyone growing up or anything like that, good input though

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Which do you enjoy better? Do you prefer being in charge or do you like being treated like a piece of meat?

Those are your two choices. Be the dominant female in the relationship or be the fuck toy.

If it's a matter of being better in bed, it's obvious you choose guy B, the one that treats you like a bendable pliable toy.

#4 Mittimer, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  5. Angelwings755

Angelwings755 New Member

Tough to decide .... I like to be in charge some of the time, but not much, guy making bedroom decisions is better

6. Kermit

Gold Member

7. bluvm

bluvm Member

If it is all casual and not in a relationship past the physical with either of them, I don't understand why you feel u need to split time equally between them. It might be a little different to say that you were looking for a relationship.

That being said, I agree with Mittimer. It all depends on if you feel like you want to be the dominant one in bed or be the fuck toy for the aggressive one.

I am personally not the most dominant one in the bed room, but I don't like just fucking every time either. Neither does my wife.

So i think it is a toss up.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

i'm just going to state the obvious here.....
    i think you should be with the one that you want to be with.

9. zombieguy13

zombieguy13 Member

If it's all casual and unattached, I don't see why you need to make any choices beyond how you feel like getting fucked on any given day.

10. Mary11

Mary11 Member

Personally if it was just for sex guy B but if there was any chance of it going further then would have to be guy A for me.

11. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

If you want a longterm relationship go with the one that you can work with and who will satisfy you most in everyway - sexual and non-sexual.

12. Angelwings755

Angelwings755 New Member

Well, thanks for this dynamite contribution, it doesn't really help though, if it were this simple I probably wouldn't have posted this :)

They're both good guys, I'm strictly analyzing the physical aspect

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

just tryin' to help....not all my posts are winners....:lol

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

and im sorry if i came across as smart assed. i just didnt understand how we can help you decide what you're physically attracted to? I think my advice was sound though. just pick the one that moves you. Will you still be able to date the other guy if you change your mind later? or does the decision have to be final?

15. Angelwings755

Angelwings755 New Member

No, you didn't come across as smart assed at all, it's just you didn't give any advice at all, "pick the one you want to be with" doesn't really do much, ya know

16. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

From your descriptions alone, I think I'd get tired of both of these guys pretty quickly. It sounds to me that neither of them have much to offer.

17. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Remember anything relating to people involves communication.
    I mean guy A seems to be better overall except not being in charge.
    Ask .... no ..... TELL him you would love him to take the lead sometimes / often / etc. See what happens once you tell him, and maybe you can decide better.

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

understood.....now which one of the two do you find more physically attractive? or is the level of physical attraction equal between the two men? and when you say "physical" do you mean how they look "physically" or how they perform "physically"?. Or a combination of the two?

19. SunshineDaydream

SunshineDaydream New Member

I'd go with A, if a guy is immature for me, it's a turn off. That's my preference though, you might go with which one you enjoy your time with more. :)

20. UndeadXD

UndeadXD New Member

Tuff one