Which gender?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by iacuras, Mar 19, 2009.

1. iacuras

iacuras New Member

Who do you think has it better off, men or women? Don't forget to say why!!!

2. igor

Gold Member

By better off I assume you mean the sexual experience. I'd say the woman has it better; the ability to have multiples being the main reason.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think that men have it much harder than women. They have to deal with an unpredictable (unpredickable?) dangly down thingie that they have almost no control over, especially when they are quite young or quite old.

This thing can expand in size at the worst possible moment and cause great embarrassment to the owner of it. It also has a habit of dribbling droplets of goo with barely any provocation at all.

They have to push said appendage into a tiny, dark hole, and thrust about until the poor thing pukes. Then, they have to worry about the toxin within the vomit causing a terminal condition called, parenthood.

Really, I don't know how you men can deal with such a nasty little body part and it's evil twin brothers.

4. Northside

Gold Member

Yeah and if the poor little guy stands up for his rights we push him right back into that wonderful tiny dark hole again!

I really don't understand how you gals can deal with it, but I'm sooo glad that you can.

5. rcast89

rcast89 New Member

Guys defiantly have it worse, mostly for reasons like the ones cowboylover gave, if you ever seen the movie Teeth, it scares the crap out of you if your a guy to think about that....