Which gender has the easiest time in life?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lbushwalker, Mar 7, 2012.

1. lbushwalker

Gold Member

IMHO in general it is males for many reasons but sexually I believe women have it hands down over us men.

Consider these attributes;
    They have between the legs and on the chest that which every red blooded man desires.
    They can use those to get anything they wish for.
    Their pussy never runs out of steam.
    They can multi orgasm to their hearts content.
    They can have sex with either gender and still be regarded as "normal".

I would love to be a woman............for a short time ;)

Would I swap permanently if I could?
    No way, I enjoy stand up peeing and splashing with free abandon way too much :lol

#1 lbushwalker, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  2. Trond

Gold Member

In general, I think women have it hard in many parts of the world. Not so much in the West though. This may be controversial, but I actually don't think women have had it that hard in the west for a long time. Sure, there were more expectations for them to be 'proper women' back in the day. But that was true for men too (to be 'proper men' that is). I don't think many women would have liked to take the place of the male WWI soldiers for instance (if they didn't like running toward machine guns, they could be shot for cowardice), or the guys who went down with the Titanic (mostly women and children were saved, old-fashioned chivalry and all that)

Sexually.....uh.....you seem to have your own little world view :lol
    Not sure if it's really that simple. Maybe for a few women who know exactly how to play their cards :p

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I've always wondered what it would be like to exchange bodies with a female, and if I did, I'd probably become a lesbian.

There's an old saying, that nature takes care of a woman's body during her reproductive years, but afterward, she's on her own. Women have a host of problems to deal with that men usually don't: Breast cancer; Cervical cancer; uterine cancer; ovarian cancer; menopause, osteoporosis, to name a few.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I studied anthropological psychology and in some primitive socities men feared the voracious and overwhelming nature of female sexual desire and capacity. The reality today is quite different as our society has spent thousands of years controlling that desire, and women are still constrained by what is considered acceptable. This is less of an issue with Asian women because their sexual standards and values are quite different.

Women do desire men and they agonise over the right man showing interest in them, just as much as we men agonise over when we show an interest she will turn us down.

Finally while men do suffer from ED women also suffer from degenerative vaginal complaints too, lack of lubrication and vaginal atrophy making intercourse all but impossible.

I understand the female capacity of muti-orgasm but I wouldn't trade my gender because of my stronger sex drive and my generally greater willingness to seek out pleasure.

5. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? We sale through life letting the women make all the hard decisions. Struggle against male domination. Torture themselves by trying to live up to Photoshopped female stereotypes. And let many of them give birth (..........and keep going back for more).

I have nothing but admiration for the female gender. I only wonder why they put up with us ???

6. zombieguy13

zombieguy13 Member

I'd say both genders have their advantages and disadvantages. That's what makes us equal.

7. Trond

Gold Member

We do? Traditionally, I think men made all the "hard" decisions.
    This is definitely true in many parts of the world, but not necessarily everywhere. In Norway (where I'm from) five out of seven of the political parties represented in Oslo have female leaders. Still, this may be a bit atypical.
    That's the odd thing: as there are plenty of male stereotypes as well men could easily have done the same (torture ourselves about it). But we generally don't. George Clooney certainly sets the bar very high for the rest of us, but I don't kill myself over it. Here's another odd thing: women seem to be very hard on themselves when it comes to body image. Men didn't put those skinny girls on all the women's magazines.
    Simple answer: they have no choice :D Besides, most of us guys aren't that bad.:p

8. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Found this.........

[​IMG]

:eek

9. BigTitLover

Gold Member

To me I figure (current times in all) in the "first world" areas your life (male or female) is as hard as you make it. Do a lot of dumb/wrong things that's your fault. You get into second and third world areas, well then environment really kicks in and survival of the fittest (or most ruthless).

As we get older male or female there are health issues on both sides of the fence.

If you want to get really broad generalities.

Women are like fine sports cars. Fun to hand wash, they like to be pampered and polished up, require regular maintenance and tuneups, guys like to show off how nice the look dressed up, and all look best in red.

Guys are more like a pickup trucks. We do the heavy lifting, can be rough looking most the time but clean up nice when we have too. Now and then take us to get the under carriage checked to make sure nothing is rusted out and falling off.

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

No, we just let you think you do. :p

11. Trond

Gold Member

I was actually think more in the sense of "back in the day", but maybe even then.....:eyes They say the only person Genghis Khan was afraid of was his mother :D

Still, saying that men sail through life while women make all the hard decisions is a bit of an exaggeration (or even turned on its head in many situations) by the above posters.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My tongue in cheek post has caused some interesting discussions; may it last ;)

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I work in a feminine workplace and the bitchiness is something else again. I manage a group of male courier drivers and they're so very different. Come in, do the job, do the extra yards if needs be, finish up, go home. But the women! Oh my God! Everything is catastrophe and a personal insult and 'she did this' and 'he did that'! I wouldn't trade the straightforwadness of men for that in a million years, and I do feel sorry for my wife who is a woman in that workplace.

We men we do the job, we get a result, everybody's different and some are liked more than others, but it's mostly just doing the job.

I'm actually home on stress at the moment 'cause a female co-manager turned on me with abuse because I didn't do something she thought I should have done (not that it's her business, but that's how they are). I don't know if I will ever go back.

14. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I posted this in another thread.....and thought it may be applicable here too....
    While it sure sounds pretty cool to get the free drinks, getting taken out for a feed, sex on tap, guys promising the world in exchange for the thought that they might just get a home run....it all seemed like a no brainer...

until..

I thought about it a bit more.....and considered the negative aspect of it all
    Stuff like.....
    periods:ugh
    having and raising kids :eek
    hormonal imbalances:eyes
    having to wear a bra every day so my tits didn't end up pointing at my knees:p
    wanting to try and look your best even when you feel like shit
    dealing with bitchiness from other women:sissyfight
    having my clothes and hair stuff cost heaps more than his does
    taking twice as long to get ready to go out
    drunks and other assorted dickheads drooling and trying to chat you up:liar when all you want is a peaceful night out with your freinds
    the risk of sexual assault:tsktsk
    discrimination just for being a woman still happens
    washing, cooking and cleaning........
    Jeeesus man, the list goes on....
    like I said....I thought about it for about 30 secs and....nah...
    With all due respect to the ladies.....I'd rather be a guy anyday.

15. mikeh

mikeh New Member

OK women prepare to be annoyed. As Al Murrey quite rightly points out all women are either a nurse or secretary. Men do the proper jobs.

It's a well know fact that, ignoring reproduction, everything great and bad in the world is as a result of man. All the best inventions, all the wars, sporting events, thinkers/ philosophers, chefs, drivers, artists, scientists, mathmaticians, everything you can possibly imagine is as a result of man. Let's face it. How many women have walked on the moon? They tried letting one drive a space shuttle once and we all know what happened there.

So there you have it. Man is responsible for everything, but woman is responsible for man. So yep, men have it the easiest. Sod being a woman and having to put up with us lot.

Sexist arrogant bastards that we are.

16. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Yep, that's right! All the world's monumental stuff-ups were caused by men and they just pick on us because we "can't park". :p

17. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

Men. By far. And history of "mankind" is proof positive.

18. RodneyBMcThrustin

RodneyBMcThrustin New Member

I work for a major aerospace company and all I can tell you is this: women have it easy where I work. They get away with doing nothing. Minority women have it even easier. Sorry, I just call it as I see it.

19. Helios

Helios New Member

I don't know, personally, I feel life is pretty rough for everyone regardless of gender, race, or social status. Or maybe it's just me.

20. connorSTONE

connorSTONE New Member

Attractive women by far.