which clothes have you worn during sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by i_s_a_b_e_l, Dec 6, 2010.

1. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

my hubbies made love with me just before my tennis so my skirt was on - how about you? :phat feels nice at tennis after that :phat

2. sinner

sinner New Member

My wife and I used to be in to public quickies so juat about eveything. Bathing suit unbuttoned jeans shorts. But skirts were the best when she woee rthem. There were times when her panties ended up in my pocket and she went home commando

3. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

In one of our few times .. my ex was wearing a tight red AS Roma jersey with TOTTI no. 10 on :) ..It turned me crazy and I think it was the same for her , I guess this was the only time in my life that I have reached my peak.

For me I never wear anything during sex ..

4. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Steve took me in a bathroom once and it was incredibly hot. I undid my jeans and they got pulled down to just below my butt before I got his undone just enough to get him out the front of them. Then he turned me around and bent me over the counter. Because of where my pants were, I couldn't spread my legs apart, so it made the sex really really tight and intense.

So, fully clothed, both in pants and shirts, and everything in between.

5. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

sinner yep its very fun at our backyard pool except our neighbours are teen boys they stare :ugh

jonger i wear a tshirt to bed but bare bottom , i might try wear nothing soon though.

Swiggle ive never done in a bathroom but in the cinema i been done.

6. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

jonger i wear a tshirt to bed but bare bottom , i might try wear nothing soon though.

.[/QUOTE]

yea I meant the TOTTI shirt and bare bottom .. it mad me crazyy :)

7. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

yea I meant the TOTTI shirt and bare bottom .. it mad me crazyy :)[/QUOTE]
    is totti a soccer team you dont like so it made you crazy? i got a chicago bulls jersey i wear at breakfast :)

8. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

is totti a soccer team you dont like so it made you crazy? i got a chicago bulls jersey i wear at breakfast :)[/QUOTE]

Well you have a problem with soccer :) TOTTI is just a player name printed on AS Roma tight red jersey ( both the player and the club are famous ) ..

and yea I guess your chicago Bulls jersey works ;)

9. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

Well you have a problem with soccer :) TOTTI is just a player name printed on AS Roma tight red jersey ( both the player and the club are famous ) ..

and yea I guess your chicago Bulls jersey works ;)[/QUOTE]
    i like the holey nylon its really nice!

10. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

lingerie is fun!

#10 HisLilSecret, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  11. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

If we have sex with our clothes on I will pop my boobs out the top of my shirt cuz I know he loves to watch these huge tatas bounce!

#11 HisLilSecret, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  12. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Me & my boo have sex outside all the time & its cold out right now so we just pull my jeans down so just my ass is out & do it doggie style. 1 time I wore a dress with lingerie under it. I had on some fence net stockings with cheeky lace panties over them. I took off the dress & the panties & sat with my legs spread. He ended up ripping the stockings at the crotch & we had some very very hot sex :) ladies go get some fence net stockings!!

13. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

we rarely have naked sex....either way i like both especially when i get to pull her panties down while feeling her ass mmm that's my favorite part, turns me on like crazy!!

14. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

my socks :)

15. nyxx

nyxx New Member

girls usually have thigh high stockings, skirts, or bras. i've had a tie, socks, undershirt and a toga.

16. htoad

htoad Active Member

My wife has had sex with me in many types of sexy clothes and lingerie. She will often go on dates wearing a nice outfit for my eyes, either commando or just and thong underneath, since when we get back home or to a hotel in private she wants me to "attack" her and "dishevel" her clothes and screw her in them. There are so many outfits and stories that I would bore all of you with the details.

One very memorable time was wearing snow suits. This happened when we were in college. After a nice snow storm we (as students tended to do in those days) took food trays from the dining halls (back they they were big sturdy) and trekked to a hilly place on campus to spend a few hours sledding. Sometimes we would sled together with me behind he, and I could not help but dry humping her those times (which she liked) On the way back we were kind of frozen and stopped into one of the academic buildings that I had a key to. Bunnie had this very cute pink and blue snow jacket and pants, and as we thawed out one thing led to another. We ended up fucking doggy style behind a couch, she just pulled down her snow pants enough to expose her ass and pussy, and I undid my pants just enough to expose my cock and enter her. It was an exciting and memorable quickie. Afterward we left the building and laughed about it the rest of the way back to our dorms. Being young and horny, naturally we had more sex as soon as we got back to my room.:)

17. Godiva

Godiva Member

me, a dress and bra, him jocks and pants at his knees, no shirt