Wheres It All Come From?!!?!?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

Hi. Jayce here. I'm dying. Yep. I've blown my nose every 15 seconds for the last hour. Where's it come from? How can someone blow their nose and be dying for a tissue within seconds? I don't understand. I truly don't. :(

2. Elvis

Elvis Member

Headcold Jayce I'd say, had a few over the years.
    As long as you feel OK apart from that you needn't worry too much.
    If you ache as well, go see the doc.

3. Jayce

Gold Member

Blah. I feel like utter shit. I even know how I got this cold too. I was home alone on saturday and I had nothing to do, friends were all working and such, so I went for a walk to entertain myself. I had myself a delightful cigar along the way too. Woke up in the morning... sore throat... later that day, runny nose.

It's not like I get enough of a beating as it is. My allergies to dust and shit is insane. There can be 10 foot of snow on the ground and I'll still be sneezing.

Only thing is, I do have a headache too. I've had it off and on for the last 2 weeks or so, lingering in the back of my head towards the bottom, on the left side just a bit. Then again I also had a headache lingering up front too, but that seemed to stop. Blah. They suck the worst.

4. Elvis

Elvis Member

Nah, flu has to be worse!
    Ache all over, don't feel like moving and feeling totally like shit.
    Had it twice in my life and don't want it again.

Keep warm, it'll pass eventually.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Could it be an infection of sorts (since you have a lingering headache...)? If that's the case, you would need an antibiotic to rid yourself of the sickness.

Phlem is a natural creation of the body to "attack" unnatural invasions. If your body senses something foreign in your head/lung/respiratory area, it automatically sends these warriors to attach themselves to the foreign matter, subdue and eliminate (through the nose and mouth) the iinvaders. It will continue to create these 'attacking' cells, until your body is rid of it. (Hence, you will keep producing more and more phlem).

Ahhhhhh - :sf! You learn so much here, huh? :rofl