Where were you when the lights went out?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rose, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:lol

Another dark day in :sf-ville! Did anyone discover another life out there, while awaiting the return of SexualForums to the internet?

We went to the beach!! Thorn ended up breaking his ankle. :whoa Bad thing for someone in his profession. Actually, we aren't certain of true injury - but it's pretty debilitating.

Anyone else do something "different"?

2. bucky

bucky New Member

Tried a few new forums, but it wasn't the same. E-mailed a few friends on the forum, I guess this happens every so often. Kind of boring at work without :sf to take the edge off.

3. igor

Gold Member

Contacted a friend by email and that's about it. Work was busy so that kept me occupied more than usual. Is there another life besides:sf ?

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I did some clothes shopping, bought a bunch of things for the house, inducing some curtain material. Then I made curtains for one of the bedroom windows. Let's see...I also printed out and framed a bunch of pictures from my recent trip to the US.

It wasn't all productive though. I managed to waste a lot of time over on Facebook.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I wasted a lot of time on Facebook, wove a lot on my Inkle Loom, and played games on my computer.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I signed up for a "sugar daddy" site just to see what would happen, chatted lots with a great friend of mine, and went to bed late because I chatted longer than I would have stayed on SF. I also actually cleaned the entire house, with BD's help.

Bummer on Thorn's ankle. I hope he will be ok!!! We are going to the beach this Wednesday! :)

7. Bella

Gold Member

I went to the beach; checked my mail, ran a few errands.
    Spent some money I don't have & found out I have a serious check coming in the mail!! :cheer
    So, it wasn't too bad without :sf...who the hell am I kidding!!
    It SUCKED!! :lol (but I am over it now)

Thorn - Rose & I could play doctor with you if it will make you feel better! :wink
    ~Bella

8. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Haven't really had time log in for couple days so didn't even know 'bout any downtime :D

Anyway.. We had my lil sis and her friend and couple of my friends staying over as they went to visit the anime convention Animecon 2008 that was held nearby. We also took couple short visits there and saw lots of cosplayers.

My parents were also visiting us today and girlfriends folks were here yesterday. After my folks had left tonight, we bicycled to the local beach :cool

9. igor

Gold Member

Now ya got me curious. What new position were you guys trying that broke his ankle? :phat

Sex-wise, the ankle is about as far away from anything sexually interesting as can be...:lol

10. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Ahem....wasn't it only a few months ago you were saying that you had banned Thorn from ever going near water again:brow
    You should have learned by now that Thorn=water is a possible recipe for disaster:uhh:
    I really hope its not broken, its the last thing he needs....:ugh

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Funny you should mention that. Thorn even said last night, "What is it about me and water? Every time I mix with it, I get hurt!!!"
    :shrug

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

I beg to differ, female ankles are sexy. But then to me, as far as visuals go, anything female that has skin on it is sexy.:eyes

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Rocker, you are so damned loveable, and your wife is a lucky lady :)