Where to take a girl for a date

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by longnstrong, Nov 14, 2005.

1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

what are so good ideas to take a girl beside the movies, resterant and bars.

2. Thorn

Gold Member

To bed! ;)

3. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

:lol , good one :p as for date locations i would say... Well movies dinner park resturaunt you'r place her place, or as Thorn said bed :p .

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

Where to take a girl for a date?

Depends on your interests...and hers...what you both like to do....besides as Thorn said....bed...(my personal favorite too) , there are other options...Ive always had some fun dates at an amusement park, or carnival..of course being November,the midwest isnt exactly great weather for it...If you both enjoy sports a sport event is fun...Look in your local paper for some events, get ideas that way...being the holiday season Im sure there are either some sort of shows, or fairs nearby where you could spend time....

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Going places where you are forced to interact is always good.
    Flea markets would be a great 'ice-breaker' time, I think. Just walking around and browsing. and vendors tend to talk to you, so it helps keep conversation fresh (if its a first date).
    A museum of fine arts would be fun, even if it is not your usual forte'. If you're feeling particularly romantic, you could go to the sculptures and 'nudes'...you could discover things together, and learn alot about each other. just don't pretend you go there all the time - she may be a member of the Board!
    Ice skating (LOL) .
    If you live near the water, you could probably find a boat cruise (doesn't have to be expensive) up the river. Hope for a chilly night, and you may have to keep her warm.
    :brow

6. Thorn

Gold Member

Take her out to McDonalds and then to your pad to read sexualforums.com. Then to bed. :brow

7. kbate

kbate New Member

Oh Thorn, how did you end up with a queen like Rose?

Take her to a park and walk around talking (after dinner).

8. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

Take her to bed to work up an appetite, then Mcdonalds, then back to bed to burn up all those calories you ate at McDonalds. :brow

9. Thorn

Gold Member

I often ask myself that question. :D It ain't my looks, I'm sure. :ugh

Maybe my money? Nah. :D Maybe, but the IRS negates that theory. LOL!

I really don't know?? :ugh But I'm ridding the wave while it last. :lol :phat :lol :phat

10. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I personally enjoy going to museums and walking through the park. A picnic in the park is nice too.

11. Logger

Gold Member

Part of the conversation could be,

1. Where have you wanted to go on a date, and not been yet?

2. Certainly you have heard friends talk about where they have gone. anyplace you think would be neat? Anyplace better than that?

3. Have you ever gotten upset with the way someone was talking about where they went out? Anyplace come to mind that is entirely different from what made you upset?

4. Where do your friends think is a neat place to go? Where do you think is neat to go?

5. What kind of a musical instrument would you like to play, if you could choose anything? Then go to a Musical instrument store, and they probably offer lessons, and take a lesson together, making music.

I took a young lady out horseback riding one time. She said, "Well YOU got to do what YOU wanted to do! I don't think you really know me at all!"

Pick up a Pizza and go watch the sunset or the moon rise.

Snowboarding on the Bunny Hill.

Sports events.

Did your dad or brother play any sports? Let's go to ____.

How about a Steeple Chase?

Did you ever take a young lady swimming?

I had a girlfriend, we went swimming a number of times, in the ocean, and in a pool at a mansion. We also rode horses in the Ocean.

I had an apartment with an indoor pool, for a couple years. You could probably get a spa membership with a swimming pool, with guest privileges. IN the Show, Hey babe, how about you and I go for a SWIM?

Good Luck and Enjoy.

12. Rose

Gold Member

Now THAT is a very creative and fun thing to do! I never thought of that!
    LongnStrong, I vote for this one!!!

13. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i do agree that logger has some good ideas like horse back riding, but i cant swim. i have taken a girlfriend out to muesums and miniture golf.but that is not for eveyrone. i am planing on learning how to swim with in the next couple of months but it is winter in new jersey so i am doubtful i will learn any time soon.

14. Rose

Gold Member

Wintertime is the best time to sign up at the "Y" for learning to swim. And you would be surprised at how many adults do not know how to swim. (right, Thorn? ;) )
    ..and even if you don't learn. Think about it. You go swimming, you're both alone..... all of a sudden, you go down (not THAT way :lol - LOL) - and she panics, and grabs you - pulls you up and starts 'Mouth-to-mouth'!!!!
    - take it from there, my brotha' - I think you could handle it.

:brow

15. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Long and Strong,

Is it possible that you don't like restaurants for dates, because you are not real comfortable with small talk?

Listening to a woman, or finding a woman who talks about things that interest you, may be important. Women want to feel that you are listening to them, and doing the small things they desire.

How are your listening skills? How good are you at keeping a conversation going, getting a woman to keep talking abut herself, her ideas, or what her friends said? How good are you at Flirting? Did you ever do a search on eBay for Dating or Flirting? There are DVD's available.

Here is a thread the I talked to Screaming Eagle about Listening Skills. Screaming Eagle mentions some books he found, that he felt were helpful. Screaming Eagle seemed to become terrified when I mentioned that Scientology has a cheap, good communications course, that teaches listening skills. I also mentioned that I bought the Scientology Auditing Question binders and I find the Auditing questions helpful for keeping a woman talking. Here is a link to that thread:
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=17560#post17560

Blessings

16. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

no it is not so much as i do not want to talk to them i am just trying to coming up with some origanal ideas to take a chic besides for food. swimming is a good idea

17. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Long and Strong,

What a great pick-up line.

"Hello There. I'm afraid of the water. Would you come with me and help me learn how to swim? I got this book from the library, that shows it is pretty easy to learn. Could you come with me and give me some encouragement?"

Blessings

18. AlternaGrrl

AlternaGrrl New Member

hey, points to you for not wanting the easy/schmooze way out! a good first date is anyplace local like a bar that's got live music. you can comment on the bad, talk about music, people watch, tell stories about other bar experiences (if you have any, maybe she does)... other fun stuff is ice skating, rollerblading, going to watch a sports event, or maybe you guys could go to a theater? live performances are fun, and dinner theater is a nice way to get the eating and entertainment out of the way in one shot ;-) good luck, and tell us how things go, eh?

19. Kai

Kai New Member

take her 2 a place u both enjoy subject wise where u 2 can talk and get 2 kno eachother better. movies u dont really get 2 kno eachother well