Where to meet

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by longnstrong, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

Where is a good place to meet a female

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

If you are talking about finding someone compatible to meet later, I would suggest the web site OK Cupid which is free and will help you eventually meet a number of women who will likely be compatible with you. A similar web site is EHarmony but you have to pay for it. Out of curiosity, I took their battery of tests just to see how they worked. The results indicated that someone exactly like my wife is my best match, personality wise, so, based on that, I think that they are probably pretty accurate. As far as just meeting women with no preparation, I would say anywhere other than bars and other such sleezy "meet markets". If you are a church goer or temple goer and your church or temple has a singles group, you'll likely find someone there. If you are interested in some sport or intellectual pursuit or hobby, you'll likely find someone there. However, if you just want ol' sleezy, no commitments, one night stand sex, hey bars and similar places will fill the bill!

3. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

Hay thanks, i am going to look into ok cupid espacially since it is free. I am not a very religous person but i am so what spiritaul so church is not a very good option. EHarmony isnt that good for me because i am looking for some one to be with for months not years or life times and eharmony was made by a religious guy for traditional people to meet and fall in love and marry. I just want to really like a girl. You can tell that eharmony is a conservative dating service by the fact that it has no girl/girl or boy/boy obtions. Although i am a striaght guy i tend towards more libral females, and i doubt i will easily find a girl like that on a site like that. Or will i beable to find a agnostic/athiest or whore in a church.

While i am looking for a relationship that will last months i would not mind having a couple of one nighters before hand.

4. keyont

keyont New Member

alone ...no one there

5. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Hope things went well for you on OKCupid. Believe me, you will find all sorts of women there!

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

Is OKCupid a good place to meet nice guys who are looking for a little, ahem, companionship? What I envision is a sweet guy around my age who is recently divorced or widowed, or for whatever reason doesn't have the time or inclination for dating at the moment, who would like to "hang out" with a woman on a regular basis. Not a dating relationship...more of a companionable type of arrangement that is more than flat-out fucking, but with no strings attached. Or is there another site that would be better suited to my needs? (And, boy, have I got needs!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.