Where The F___ Is The P.c. Muscle

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by longnstrong, Jan 28, 2005.

1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

The only time i am able to stop my self from pee peeing is when my ding o ling is erect. am i using it then.

2. kbate

kbate New Member

pee peeing? are you sure you are 25?

3. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i was trying to be funny

4. Logger

Gold Member

I have heard of a woman exercizing he PC muscles to increase power in her snapper snatch. A woman can identify her PC muscles by stopping her flow of urine midstream. Perhaps for men, it would help keep an erection to have PC muscle control. For men, it also helps clear the urinary tract of urine, after urination, which is healthy, and helps prevent Urinary Tract Infections.

What does your doctor say? Have you looked at curezone. com? I don't remember any posts like that.

Blessings

5. Beautys_Beast

Beautys_Beast New Member

If you have ever......

made your cock jump up and down while erect acting goofy with a partner you have found it.

If you are unable to stop the flow of urine unless you are erect, you may have to work a little harder to find it.

The ability to flex the pbc muscles can bring a lot of pleasant experiences (for both partners)

(1) you will be able to control your ejaculations by flexing the pbc muscles when you are nearing orgasm. That way you can actually have what is called a "dry orgasm". By doing this, you can actually build up to a massive orgasm at the end while enjoying all the "dry" ones along the way. Your partner definitely won't have any complaints about the wham-bam, thank you ma'am.

(2) you will be able to flex your cock and flare the head while inside your partner. For some women this creates some very pleasurable sensations.

One way to strengthen the muscles is to flex and hold for a few seconds, then release. Try doing small sets of this for only a few seconds at a time building up to longer hold times and more sets. The cool thing is, this can be done while you are driving to work, sitting on the subway, sitting at your desk or even standing in line at the grocery store.
    Nobody will know, that is, unless you have a boner.