where oh where?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by oh confused one, Oct 20, 2004.

1. oh confused one

oh confused one New Member

im not exactly attrated to the body, its more the face and lips that get my attention at first. i dont kno why but i dont think im at the stage yet when i start to think about touching another girls body, so far its just kissing. does anyone have any advice for me? :D

:eek please please please help me :uhh:

2. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Don't do anything that you don't really want to do. It is okay to be straight and still enjoy other woman's faces, lips and even kiss them. Please but honest with the woman though. It could be a real tease to have someone want to kiss you but then get turned off.

3. oh confused one

oh confused one New Member

its changed

ive been realising lately that everything is changing now, im not only attracted to certain parts of the body as a thing. im so attracted to some chicks from my school, i just keep looking at them and some of them aren't even that pretty, i'm just so attracted to their personalities that i just want to spend more and more time with them. i also have nearly let the secret slip so many times wen ive been drunk, i nearly asked this one chick if she would mind if i kissed her (she would never have spoken to me agen) and sometimes i just want to tell my mom just to get some of the weight lifted off my shoulders but then i remember that it wont be the same with her knowing. i really dont kno wat to do and i just want someone to talk to. i wouldn't be a tease cos i actually want something but i just dont kno where to go to find someone who wouldnt mind helping me with my curiousity

is it normal for ppl between the ages of 16 an 20 or more or less to start being curious bout this sort of thing?

pls help me

4. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

Why would it NOT be normal? In my opinion, there is NO normal! I can't really help you with your problem as far as telling you who to talk to about it and stuff like that, but I can at least tell you that there are thousands of people in the same exact situation as you! A suggesstion could be to just play it by ear, and see what happens. Maybe you could find a friend at school that is gay or bisexual, and talk to them about it. Chances are, if they're not going through the same thing that you are going through right now, they did at some point. They can help you by talking, or maybe even by allowing you to experiment with them or something. Just play it by ear. I'm against people deciding their sexuality just by a few factors... they have to consider the whole spectrum.