[Ask a Girl] where it feels the best

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by p115, May 20, 2011.

1. p115

p115 New Member

What part of the vagina do does a penis give you a huge turn on? Rubbing when entering, part ways in, in deep or other for you to explain.

2. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

any and every part, as long as everything is slippery enough.

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

i like when he teases my clit with the head of his cock and rubs it up and down my pussy lips getting it nice and wet. of course right as he enters, and half way, and all the way in me

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Umm took the words right out if my mouth.. mmmm mmm

5. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

That's what I call (Instructive topic) :eyes

#5 Jonger84, May 23, 2011
    Last edited: May 23, 2011
  6. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

.... and useful answers !

7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Yes guys take note!

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Take notes??? What for ????? I rather practice it .....

9. Godiva

Godiva Member

I like it when he enters me slowly, but coz I'm a petite gal it can't get very deep at first. After a while of sexing i can take it all, that's when it feels really nice deep, and not painful.
    This is what only his penis can reach, fingers can't...so this, to me, is why sex rocks! Balls deep ya'll! (ok not quite...)
    Certain angles make it fun part way in too.

10. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Nearly 10 years in there is still opportunities to learn, recently I really noticed her G-spot. So that's my openner on my story, hope it sounds interesting.

My wife is tight and sensitive. It hasn't changed as long as we've been together. She's always been a pleasure to give oral to her. My recent discovery with the G-spot has been something I didnt discover sooner because fingering has been something that's been off the menu because it has always made her sore in the past.

So in the past it was the kind of foreplay that came before oral and the oral would go on until she came and then we'd have intercourse.

There's a dude out there that has a PDF called "The Black Book of Orgasms" or something, I read this a while back... He talks about putting your finger in to meter pleasure and just keeping it on the g-spot and when you feel it twitching while you're doing oral that's a way of detecting that you're doing it right. I had tried this, but again it was distracting to my sensitive wife so I abandoned it as a technique that didn't work for us.

Recently, I tried putting my finger in when she was close to orgasm. Two things. First, she loved it. Second, the G-spot was HUGE. It was unmistakable.

So back to the black book... It suggests a clitoral orgasm first. Then you use manual stimulation of the g-spot to give her a second orgasm. Then you give her a third orgasm using oral clitoral stimulation simultaneously with manual g-spot stimulation. Gotta let her come down between each orgasm.

So back to this recent sex session when I felt her huge g-spot, which is from blood filling her parts as happens when females are arroused a lot from things like a good oral sex session. I was shooting for trying this black book technique, in the past she has found that once she has her clitoral orgasm, that's all she can stand, no more foreplay, time for intercourse. This time she let me keep going.

So it's not a matter at this point of stroking your finger in and out. You take your finger tip and press the g-spot and release, over and over. This worked well for me on my wife, again she's tight and even more so when her parts are pumped full of blood.

After her second orgasm which came rather quick, we had sex... it was like when we'd first been dating. Nuf said.

My point is this. Asking where it feels best for a woman is really not the precisely correct question if you're asking how to please a woman. Consider my example. Where it felt best was somewhere that didn't feel best when I did it too early in the session.

The things that feel best for a woman are things that feel best when you gradually get her arroused to the point where they are going to feel the best. So it's not just where, but also how do you get there.

Make sense? Try it and report back k :)

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I think he's asking where it feels best, which is valid. I've had women who loved g-spot play, some ejaculated, some were blase, some didn't like it at all. Some had small, medium, large. One thing that does work and I've tried this on about four or five different women over the last year or so is to have a position where your cock rubs her g-spot. I haven't yet found a woman who didn't orgasm, in two cases for the first time in their lives during intercourse, from this.

But that still isn't the same as what feels the best, and I know my wife like the initial very slow penetraition as described above more than anything else.

12. DWB

DWB New Member

:D Telling stories bout me again? :lol lol j/k

Sounds bout right from my experiences for most women...
    I always enjoyed it when a woman grasps me and rubs me all over and up and across for a while before slowly pulling me in

13. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I love doing that! Climaxed many a time in the past simply by rubbing head against my clit :) then hey after that fair game do what you please! Rough me up nice n hard!!!!

littleshow likes this.
  14. DWB

DWB New Member

:) very nice!

15. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

WOW! Take notes! :)

16. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I like it rough & deep! But its all the best, not a spot in my pussy that dont feel good! That first penetration is always a hard thrust with my boo & I think he just loves to hear me gasp when he fills me up ;)