Where is a woman's most sensative place on her clitoris?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by irresister, Mar 4, 2007.

1. irresister

irresister New Member

Even though the glans of a woman's clitoris is very small, there are several theories about highly sensational spots. From your own experience, men and women, where do you think these can be found and how do you find is the best way to stimulate them?

Thank you in advance for contributing to my research...

2. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

I've noticed that my girlfriend likes it when it is stimulated slightly below the actual clitoris. Might be personal preference also though.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Yea, I think it varies. I know, personally, that the area to the (MY) right of my clit is the most sensitive. If I am pleasuring myself, say with my bullet, that area just to the right, right up against the button, works like magic. But every woman is gonna be different, and sometimes, one woman is different at different times. I love the bullet for that exploration. I adore using it on my girlfriend and learning which spot it is today that will really push her over. Remember to always be gentle, and patient. K? Experiment. It's delicious.

4. deric

deric New Member

I just keep after it. I never thought of mapping it out. Maybe I should pay more attention.
    Good luck with your research. Research? - I think I just found the perfect pick-up line. I'm writing a paper on your clitoris and . . . .