Where has it gone?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bohohippy, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

I'm so dishearted by my situation now. Even thought I'm not a regular masterbater, being able to orgasm and be exhausted and satisfired was something I loved!

Since I don't know, November... I've 'forgotten' how to Orgasm. I masterbate and either get the feeling after I've orgasmed (over sensitive) or I don't cum at all.

First of all I masterbated in November in a new position (on my bed) it took me a long while and well I did cum it was so weak I just wasn't satisfired. I tried again tonight and I don't think I even got to one... it just skipped it and went too sensitive instead.

I'm so unhappy about it, what can I do... I tried taking it slower, I've bought sensitive gel but I'm afraid I've lost my orgasm :ugh

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Is something going on in your life? Having a lot on my mind can affect my sexual responses.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I've definitely had my body do the thing where it skips straight to the sensitiveness, but never consistently. I'm not sure what your problem may be, but you really shouldn't panic. Stressing about this problem will not help you, and it might even make your situation a little worse. Why not calm down and try not to have expectations when you masturbate about your orgasm-if this keeps going on with you long term, I would see a doctor.

4. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

Well atm I am stressing over exams (first one tomorrow) behind in revision (this is my break btw) and I started college in September and I've been suffering with stress since but I can't say when it started. As I said I masterbate less then once every few months sometimes 6 months. I was brought up a Mormon and somehow it made it all dirty. I'm getting better but my libedo is only high when I'm with a guy so it doesn't occur to me to do it.
    I've never really had effects from stress before but I've been suffering from tension headaches since September and have been put on 'anti depressives' that aren't used for that illness (don't work) but are used for tension headaches. I didn't go on them till just before Christmas and the last time I masterbated must of been November, I can't really remember. I thought maybe I didn't get an intense orgasm then because I was lying down <--- I'm usually sitting. So I tried it again and was sitting like normally and well it I went straight over into sensitive... 4 hours later I think I got one but it was weak... like it had a build up but no peak... it just disappeared.

Then I was sitting revising for my exam and my clit kept pusling and making me feel unconfortable (e.g like when you get turned on and the slightest rub/movement makes your shiver) I feel as if my orgasms are locked up and are trying to break out =[

5. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

It was my first time for the skipped over to sensitive btw =] Othertimes I just build and either peak weakly or don't peak at all.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

As awkward as it may be, you really need to talk to your doctor about what is going on. The fix may be something as easy as adjusting your medication or changing it to something else.

7. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

It started before the medication altho I am taking another medication that I've taken longer for my skin allegy (I have skin writing) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatographic_urticaria

Ok well I'll do an experiment, my exams finish on the 21st of January, after that I'll masterbate once a week and if nothing improves (I won't expect) I'll go to my doctor and ask if my medication can affect my orgasms or sexual appitite.

Btw - for those who remember, I'm animularisen <-- couldn't get into my old account.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, welcome back! Maybe if you emailed an admin you could get your old account up and running again.

9. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

I could, but it's got posts I want gonnne forever haha... I've grown up a lot tbh since I started on here, I met Kronnie if anyone remembers him? Wasn't a good idea >.< anyways... yeah, I'm not so ruled by boys... am in it for myself and myself only =]

Just thought I'd come back and nosiey about because I'm in my 2nd year of counselling, after my 3rd year I start getting into the sex therapy =]!

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

Hey, I remember you! Welcome back!

11. Dreama

Gold Member

I also remember you. Welcome!

12. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

=] yey! I'm rememberable. How is everyone since I stopped using?

13. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

I tried again on Monday I think and altho it wasn't as intense as my 'usual' orgams, i got there under an hour and felt tired and relaxed afterwards which is the feeling I love the most =] So yey for me! I've been reading 'The Big O' by Dr David Delvin & Christine Webber

14. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Excellent news. :D

15. heelfetish

Gold Member

Glad to hear it!!!