[Ask a Girl] Where do ya want the load deposited?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Barbwire, Mar 30, 2009.

?

Where do ya want the spunk shot?

1. In yer vag

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. In yer back door

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. On yer tummy

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. On yer bum

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. In yer mouth

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  6. On yer face

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. Other

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Barbwire

Gold Member

This is the sister thread to the "cum shot location" thread, but this time, the poll is for the ladies only.

So, where do ya like the load of spunk/jizz/man juice/cum/baby maker/seed deposited?

2. Jo G

Jo G New Member

:sperm:lurk:sperm

3. vickisam

vickisam New Member

Small of my back (if you just did me doggie), on my pussy, on my boobs (especially if I just sucked your cock) and of course, in me!

that ok?

V

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow, this poll went over like a fart in church. :lol

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Aside from babies and other hazards of sex, why would you want it anywhere but in you? That's where I like to put it anyway. But I'm a man so not authorized to boost this thread.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Here's my take on the whole wad issue...

I'm no fan of cold cum. Once it is no longer body temperature, I can't stand to have cum on me. I like the warm wetness of it when it first comes out, but when it cools it just feels like a phlegm ball on my flesh. So, I don't mind a man ejaculating on my body, I just like it wiped up before it has time to cool off.

I've never had a facial..............well, no, that isn't entirely true, I have had ONE facial and it was the stuff nightmares are made of. I wrote a story about it. http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=15094&highlight=facial Let me rephrase, I've never had human semen on my face and I doubt I'd enjoy it.

I don't mind a load in my can but, dare I discuss the post-anal fart? ???

7. igor

Gold Member

Sure - go ahead - we can handle it :D

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Okay, if you insist...

It has been my experience that cum deposited into my ass is a mixed blessing.

On the one hand, it's easy to control. It absolutely will NOT drip out on it's own so I don't have to grab at a towel and scoot to the bathroom. I can take my time, catch my breath and get up at my leisure.

On the other hand, problems start when I got into the bathroom and try to unload the evidence. I always have gas build up after anal sex. When it comes out, it's explosive and loud enough to vibrate the toliet seat.

If it were just me to consider, I would not mind the sound but, being the demure flower that I am, I try not to let my husband hear it. In an attempt to mask the sound, I turn on the ceiling fan, the faucets in the sink and sing a show tune as loudly as I can whilst flushing the toliet. Sometimes I am successful, sometimes I am not, I can never tell until I go back to bed and see if my husband is snickering.

Beyond the trumpet-like blast, there is also the semen/vaseline clean up to consider. I end up using enough toliet tissue to span a football field. No matter how thorough I think I am, when I wake up in the morning I always find some that has migrated halfway up my back . Don't ask me how, it just does.

Sorry you asked now, Igor?

#8 Barbwire, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  9. igor

Gold Member

Thanks for the details :rofl

Demure flower indeed :lol

10. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm of the same opinion, basically. I like to clean things up pretty fast and then relax.