[Ask a Girl] When you release...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Nov 22, 2015.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

How often do you like to have sexual releases, and when you do, do you like your lover to hold you at the brink so things will last longer, or do you just like to explode? I'm a bit selfish and like to feel her body quiver for as long as possible, kissing her spot just enough to keep her cumming, but not so much that she can no longer endure being touched.

2. awsumcpl.01

Gold Member

I would like it every single day...sometimes it's fun to stay on the edge and keep pushing, while other times it's just more fun to get it done, in a quick way!

HazHardHat and djanalyst like this.
  3. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I too would like release daily but. . . I like the hold at the brink because for me this can lead to the 'holy grail'. I'm very fortunate that @The_E_in_CLE & I are very in sync and he has learned what to do and when to do it, ya know, he pays attention. :)

duffy likes this.
  4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

CLE, I pay attention too, but my lover is shy and doesn't like to talk about her sexual responses. Please tell me about your holy grail so I might try to find hers.

5. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Well, I imagine we are all very different and it has taken me many years to learn my body well enough to let go enough to do it (I didn't even know what rubbing my clit could do until I was at least 25). It can be borderline painful and took me a while to achieve, a long while, so be patient.

So if I rub my clit and he is inside of me (deep), either stroking or just pulsing, I do occasionally find the HG. In my opinion he is rubbing the other end of my clit while I'm rubbing the opposite.

6. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Thanks for your reply to my request to describe your holy grail. My lover and I have done what you've described, but I am unable to hit her inside spot with my penis. She likes the full feeling when she brings herself to climax with her finger on her clit, but needs to feel that inside spot while I lick her. Let me describe what we've learned to do.

Having discovered the inner legs of her clit with a "deluxe crystal wand" (an "s" shaped dildo that reaches up behind her pubic bone), we share the journey to her climaxes by her massaging her inner clit with the wand, and me licking her outer clit tip. For her I think it's kind of like how it feels to me when I cum while massaging my prostate. She calls them "inner" and "outer" orgasms, and they can occur simultaneously or separately, and timing them has become an art for me. Her outer O triggers her inner one and she is somewhat passive, so I am in control of how long and hard she cums, and needless to say, I keep her balanced at the brink for as long as she can endure. As she's cumming this way, I try not to let her go over so hard that she pushes me away, and I love to find that magical soft touch with my tongue that keeps her cumming for long periods of time. I know that we've really connected perfectly when she begins to giggle afterward.

awsumcpl.01 and CLE32793 like this.