When you orgasm...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Spacey, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Spacey

Spacey New Member

I have a question for both genders. When you masturbate and start to cum, what sort of motion or stimulation do you prefer while you're orgasming? Do you speed up, slow down, or keep the same pace? Or do you stop stimulating yourself and let the orgasm take over?

For me, I have always stroked until I just start to cum, and then I stop moving and hold my hand completely still while I ejaculate. My new girlfriend recently found this out during a handjob, and thought it was strange. She said she's never known of anyone who doesn't want to be stimulated during their orgasm, and that all of her previous partners needed to be stroked throughout their ejaculation. I know that she needs me to keep going during her orgasm as well, or it kind of stops in the middle. So that got me wondering about what most people prefer, and whether I really am in the minority!

2. NertyGirlJo

NertyGirlJo Member

Honestly, I've never paid attention. I go pretty tense, so I'd imagine I'm the same. You're worth the research, so I'll check back later xD

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

When I was in my early 20s the same thing occurred to me when one of my friends said the same thing as you did so I actively polled all my mates and soon realised he was very much in the minority in stopping.

4. too_thick

too_thick Member

With hand a continue tell it stops.

with a sleeve I'll stop while I ejaculate way too sensitive.

last night was the first time I continued with it, I ejaculated 2 additional times. With in 20 seconds and 10 seconds on the 3rd time.

I consider my self lucky to be able to have muti-orgasms and multi-ejaculation as well.

5. sayss18

Gold Member

I like to keep stroking the length and head of my penis while I cum. It makes my orgasm more intense. My penis throbs with pleasure when I orgasm and ejaculate. After I have finished ejaculating and keep stroking my orgasm become even more intense. My penis and groin feel like they are pumping out every last drop of cum and I feel an incredible rush of ecstasy and release.

It's the same during sex. I like to keep thrusting firmly and deeply with my penis while I ejaculate. My orgasm builds in intensity. My penis feels very sensitive like it is exploding with pleasure. My spine and neck tingle and my body feels like it is being pulled up in the air. I feel like I'm going to be sick from my stomach the feelings of ecstasy are so intense. I just let myself go and keep thrusting until my orgasm is over and I feel complete release and satisfaction.

6. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

honestly, it depends. like if i want a quick orgasm so i can go to sleep, or a long intense one haha. most of the time, i slow down and stimulate it to make it last longer ;) others, i go faster to make it go by quickly so i can go to sleep.

7. WC1989

Gold Member

Sometimes il stop and just let my orgasm take over and other times il follow through. Following through is much more difficult for me because I tense up when I orgasm or begin to shake and tremble. However I enjoy either way

8. rowdy3128

rowdy3128 New Member

like to keep hard for an hour yea pre-cum comes out on and off for the hour then when I cum it's good and hard........... ./.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

Just shake, rattle and roll...baby.....shake,rattle and roll....
    Most times I keep hammering away on myself right thru orgasm...the only time I don't is when I'm deep inside her. Then sometimes I like to build right to the point of being almost there but stop and remain perfectly still as deep as I can get. My orgasm eventually catches up and it's great to feel myself cum that way. Yeah, I know what you're thinking..." What's the benefit for HER" ....well, ya know...sometimes it's good to be selfish.....

10. Meee

Gold Member

I wasn't sure what the answer was. Who can pay attention at a moment like that? So I did some experiments. This is what I discovered: When I masturbate, my hand moves, but then when I have an orgasm, my body moves against my hand.

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

Oh my..........

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I wonder how that would work in reduced gravity :)

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

I dunno, but it's working pretty good in my imagination right now....might be experiencing a little " reduced gravity" myself......' Cause things are starting to rise ......:D
    Thanks Meee.....

14. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

WOW. Sometimes a post really grabs your attention. Might have to do some "experimenting" of my own now.

15. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I was thinking the same thing boobjob. Guess I'll be doing some later :eyes

16. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Sounds like Meee has inspired lots of experiments. I promise to come back with my answer if you promise too.

17. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

So... having been inspired to experiment... (thank you Meee) I speed up when I reach the point that ejaculation is inevitable, then squeeze hard and stop for the first spurt, then give it some slow firm pumps to squeeze out all the cum. It is a lot like when I cum when I'm on top of my wife. I start thrusting fast and hard near the end but as I cum i just go in deep and feel her pussy squezing me. ahhhhhhh that's nice.

18. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Also inspired to experiment by Meee, I do much what Meee explained. Although I continue hand/body movements though-out, if that makes sense.

19. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Don't tease. Tell us more. We want details. LOL

20. HStein

HStein Member

I actually kind of frustrate myself. I mean, when I start to cum, I get so tense that I stop stroking my cock, even though I know I would cum harder and spurt more cum if I kept going. Especially if I kept stimulating the ridge of my head.