When you first were a Virgin....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LunaLovegood, Sep 1, 2010.

1. LunaLovegood

LunaLovegood New Member

Did you think in your head that you would automatically be good at sex?

Im a virgin and I keep thinking in my head that my first time I will blow my man's mind!!:lol:lol

But Im only 18 after all :)

How about you?

2. pussydog

pussydog New Member

u can blow ur mans head if u just be ur self and do d things u if u can.but u get better at it as time goes on,my was good cos i always have the things that i want to do to her in my head so i try it and it works.just be u.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I was terrible my first time with a man even though I had prior sexual experience with girls. I thought I was going to be bad too lol.

No matter how book smart you are, when there's a second body in the mix things get confusing. :p

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

5. bigbumlover

bigbumlover New Member

You don't have to worry about being good I suppose it's more the guys duty to please. Theres no significant way to be bad if you're a girl. However if you're having sex with a virgin expect it to be not so good.

PS I love your name.

6. JimmyBeans

JimmyBeans New Member

In my experience, there's as many ways for a woman to be terrible as their is a guy.

it takes two to tango, and the results depend just as much on your partner as your own wicked bedroom skills.

7. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

I was always worried about being terrible in bed, but my first tim was very relaxing and exciting, we had fun, and we explored, so even though neither of us had any prior experience, it was very pleasurable.

And for the record, I STILL worry about being bad in bed, even though evidence dismisses it!

8. Meee

Gold Member

LOL--I love the way you worded that: "When you first were a virgin..." It makes me think, "Hmm, so when did I start being a virgin?"

Anyway, I went through a phase where I thought sex was supposed to be clumsy and not so great for anybody. I wasn't even looking forward to it so much. But then when I met a certain boy, everything turned around. I was confident I would be good--with him.

9. igor

Gold Member

Never thought about it at the time I first had sex. But if you are a virgin and your first mate is, then yes, you will blow him away - trust me.

10. Lucky

Lucky New Member

If he is also young and a virgin he will be blown away the first few times no matter if you are good or not. But as you age and gain experience, the best way to learn is either letting more experienced lovers teach you and a lot like to do this or read books on how to please. But don't stress over it, some does come natural to you.

11. mkm

mkm New Member

Don't go overboard on your first few times. Mostly don't try advanced positions until you and your partner are comfy with doing them. My first time was awkward but memorable. Just be patient and make sure you always pee before and try again after. Trust me.

12. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

I'm a dude, so NO I didn't automatically think I'd be good at sex because I'd get all caught up in the "premature ejaculation scare" that was going around at the time. Ya know, guys at school laughing at some stupid rumor about "Jimmy" not being able to last two minutes with his girlfriend. Sure, I know now that was probably all made up. But back then I didn't. So I was nervous as hell when the big night came. Basically, I masturbated a lot before our date so that I had a little "physical help" in maintaining....lol. Come to find out....I was worried for nothing.

13. igor

Gold Member

When I first had sex, both my new wife and I were both virgins so neither of us had any real expectations. As far as we were concerned our first time was fantastic. I don't think either of worried about whether we were "good" or not. We both had so much to learn but as novices to sex, we were completely satisfied with out first attempt at sex.

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

It's too far back to remember. LOL I popped more than my share of cherries, some were ok, most, the girl was unsure, and I'm guessing a little scared. Took too much time for me, had to go slow and easy, I like it energetic and long. Rarely is the first time "mind blowing", too many new and unsure feelings and experiences, too much to process. To be mind blowing, you really need to be totally relaxed and in tune with the feelings you're experinceing and wanting to heighten them. It's like taking a lap at a race track. Your first time there, you don't know the terrain, the curves, the dips, the angles of the apexes. No matter how good you think you are, after a dozen laps, you'll be MUCH faster and have MUCH better lines. Now if this is your first race with a new car, you have no clue how hard you can push it, throttle response, understeer? oversteer? brake fade? So many unknowns that you're worrying about, trying not to crash yet turn in a good perfomance.....I wouldn't expect a poduim spot the first time out, maybe a few races in.

15. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I love your racetrack comparison! But while most newbies to the track don't win the first time out, they do get one hell of an adrenaline rush!!!!

16. disneydad

disneydad New Member

That's true for me. I had had a few real good eperiences with non-penetrative sex before my first time so I thought I would be great. Then when me and my GF were ready I for my first time all the way I forgot the condom and the moment passed. :mad The next noght I had a condom but had trouble putting it on, didn't get my GF properly lubed so she was real uncomfortable. Not for long though because I came right away.:eyes Her pussy was so tight that the tip of the condom got stuck and and as I pulled out it broke. :ughhalf the condom snapped back at my GF like a rubberband(man that must have hurt). :yell Semen spilled all over the place. To top things off my GF had just gone off the pill and her periods weren't regular so we had to sweat it out waiting for a pregancy test.:eek Anyway we did it again with much better results and got quite good at it. She ended up marrying me.:D

17. Misstie

Misstie New Member

This ended in a really sweet story.

18. disneydad

disneydad New Member

Thanks. You know come to think of it. I have never told anyone taht story. it feels good to share.

19. luvbug

Gold Member

To be honest I still dont think Im good at sex. lol
    I have low self esteem.*imagine that*
    My SO has never complained in the sex department.....he constantly tells me I give the best head he has ever had...I laugh and tell him he has to say that if he wants me to keep doing it! lol

20. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

That's friggin GREAT! :lol