[Ask a Girl] When you are pissed off, do you....

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Ozymandias, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

So, my wife gets angry with me.....occasionally.
    Usually for something that completely isn't my fault

Now I would never let a fight interrupt an opportunity to fuck, but it seems that my wife won't until things are settled and we make up. Now make up sex is the stuff of legends but having sex when your pissed off can be rockin also.

So, is this a woman thing, not having sex while upset at your guy, or is it one of my wife's irrational hangups? :eyes

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't like to be touched sexually when I'm angry, if my partner dared to try, I'd probably whack him in the nose.

3. awakened

awakened New Member

I dont like being talked to or touched until I have had a chance to cool down, which usually does not take long

4. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

I've had experiences in the area that I think you're speaking of. I've discussed them in the threads listed and I think they may help you.

http://www.sexualforums.com/27454-violence-fetish.html

http://www.sexualforums.com/27638-letter-from-my-lady.html

And please try to remember that every woman is different. Your lady may just want to "clear the air" between you so that she can feel emotionally close to you as well, without just feeling the physical closeness of sex. I wouldn't consider this a "hang-up" as much as a character trait.

~Steve

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Ditto,
    If I'm pissed and I haven't cooled down..trying to touch me would likely cause you to have your life flash before your eyes.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

I don't get any when I'm in the doghouse.

7. luvbug

Gold Member

Im totally with Mitt on this one. If Im pissed...leave me the fuck alone!!!lol

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I have to ask to you, Ozymandias,
    If your wife is angry at you what makes you think you deserve to be pleasured in any form?

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

You are calling your wife irrational. That makes me want to fuck right away, and I bet it has the same effect on her. I sense some disprespect for her on your part. When I am pissed I dont want sex. ....Yeah make up sex is good, after you make up, and it's not a woman thing, it is a matter of love and respect......try that to get laid when you are fighting. be on her side, apologize, whatever it takes to make her happy.

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ding ding ding.......Get it?

11. Vanja

Vanja New Member

I still haven't found it within myself to have sex with him when we're having a fight.... just seems to turn off my libido somehow. But he has told me (half jokingly) that if I want the fight resolved quickly with him backing down all it would take for me was to take my clothes off and "get" him :D I'm trying to keep that in mind.... not sure it will be the first thing on my mind though....

12. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

Thanks for the responses everybody. I probably should clarify a bit. My wife and I don't have big giant, "you spent the mortgage at the track, boinked your secretary" kinds of fights - just standard stuff. We've even talked about this, usually when I know we wont clear up an argument before I'd like to get some. We've been married for years, raised good kids and provide for each other (which is where I think we both "deserve it") I mean, if I were mad at her, I'd still, you know, do it. It's not the fight at the moment but the whole of our friendship - but i can see the other side to that

My wife was reading over my shoulder and I got a suitable raised eyebrow at the irrational comment, it was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek. I swear I always think my intentions will come across with a well-placed emoticon.

I haven't been on this forum long, but it is pretty evident that the people here genuinely think about what they write and the advice they give. So, many thanks!

#12 Ozymandias, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi OzyM,
    I must be a girl too 'caus when upset under similar circumstances there is not a snow flake chance in hell of doing sex; no matter how much I or she might have wanted it beforehand.
    However a couple of "sorry" kind of word from the offending party usually puts paid to denial!
    Neither of us will use sex in a truely punitive way but for "fun" spankings is entirely different story.

14. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

You're welcome dear! We do tend to say what we think, so you do have to make those "tongue-in-cheek" comments glaringly apparent.......just like with your wife. ;)

15. justintime

justintime New Member

Interesting topic.
    I find I get completely turned off with the constant nagging, fault finding and blaming.

it took about 2 years of this to turn me off completely to the point where I will not initiate sex and if my partner wants sex I will provide the service.

I prefer to sleep alone now, have done for 8 years, and if there is any sex it is rationed or requested to 3 days a week, pick Mon, Wed or Fri, between 9:45 and 10:00am.

Intimacy is more important to me as a build up to the "event"