[Ask a Girl] When women looks straight into a guys eye, what does it mean?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by shajal, Nov 30, 2010.

1. shajal

shajal New Member

every now and then when i would commute from here to there, there would be cute girls i would encounter at times. i look at them, of course they are cute girls. so at times i would look into her/thier eyes and most of the girls would do the same! and i get kind of shy and look away.

so normally this happens to me all the time when i go somewhere and im not sure if i should talk to them or what?

if i were to talk to them what could i say? (i am extremely shy, although i would like to talk to them)

any thoughts ladies? what is the reason that you ladies look straight into a guys eye out side when u don't know them?

2. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

When they look you in the eye, it means they want to fight. This is their watering hole and you can go dunk your toes somewhere else.:eyes

People make eye contact. It's what we do. I wrote an entire 27 page thesis on the modern male and the expression of eye contact was a major theme. Prolonged eye contact creates tension between individuals. That tension can be good or bad. When you're looking at a cute girl and she's looking back at you (and both of you seem interested), she'll associate that tension she feels with you (good thing in making impressions and being remembered). To the same string, if she thinks you're creepy, the increased tension from prolonged eye contact will make you seem like you're up to no good. And she'll be calling for security mighty fast.

Or, it could be a simple answer. You could have something funny-looking on your face.

Use a napkin and see if she stops looking.

~Steve

3. shajal

shajal New Member

interesting although i dont have anything in my face im always aware of that.
    i was just curious i always get that, lots of young female looks at me. im not sure if its a good thing or bad.

any way to find that out?

4. awakened

awakened New Member

Aren't you supposed to look a bear in the eye so he wont attack ?? LOL

5. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

From my small experience .. this can mean anything :)

6. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Really, if a bear charges you, you should stay still and make a bunch of noise. Chances are they are just bluff-charging you. Once they leave, run like your pants are on fire. The key to not coming upon a bear out hiking is to be really noisy. Sing showtunes if you have to.

Just for reference.

PS, if girls are consistently looking at you, maybe you're just a good looking guy. Don't you like looking at good looking girls?

*I've been F-ing up my quotes lately. Is this considered a post with "multiquotes"?

#6 SWGirl, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  7. htoad

htoad Active Member

If they look at you and your eyes lock, just smile and say "hello, how are you?" If they are interested, a conversation will start. If not, they will not say anything. Either way, you will have your answer. :)

8. sexchatter

sexchatter New Member

I agree with SW Girl - if girls are looking at you, you must be good-looking. And htoad has it right - if a girl looks at you & your eyes lock, say hello. If she's really interested, she will talk with you. When I see someone good-looking, I will look right at them & smile. I look down real quick, because I'm shy. When I look up again, if I still catch their eye, I say hi & hope that he does, too. After that, you just hope for the best...

9. shajal

shajal New Member

so i would smile and say hi if i catch her looking at me for the second time? i can do that :)

10. babygurl_is_loved

babygurl_is_loved New Member

When I don't always look in a man's eyes what does that mean? :( I'm curious to find out!! ;)

11. young_gun_91

young_gun_91 New Member

Intersting post, and as a fellow 19 year-old male I can relate. I have girls looking at me whenever I ride my bike somewhere, and I can never figure out why. I always figure that I'm creepy/weird because I'm riding my bike or whatever. Like they think I'm a lonesome guy that they don't see everyday. Other times I kid myself that it's because I'm good looking. But there's a lot of guys better looking than me, and I doubt girls look at them as many times.

FTR, I never say anything either, man. My advice to you would be to say something if you think the time is right. Especially if they smile at you. Do they ever smile?

12. smush_smush

smush_smush New Member

the only time i would lock eyes with a guy that's a complete stranger, was if i was interested in him. but thats just me haha

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I might do it if I'm wondering what the heck he's staring at.

14. shajal

shajal New Member

tell me how it goes, well no offense a lot of old ladies smile back to me LMAO and they are mostly european and south american :)