When Stripping Grannies Attack!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by IdoPiddleSome2, May 27, 2013.

1. IdoPiddleSome2

In an Internet Search for "Adaptive Clothing," I saw the term "anti-stripping..." and looked there. It seems some elderly folks disrobe in places/situations generally not-approved for that. In our gymnophobic culture, there is thus a market for clothing an adult-sized person cannot remove without help.

So much for a story I heard, some years before, about an old lady who went to visit her gf at a nursing-home & take her to dinner. The latter began undressing in the car & was quite insistent that she wanted to be naked. It didn't end pleasantly.

Lacking the personal means to buy secluded Real-estate & establish a clothing-optional, assisted-living facility, I thought I might learn more here about this ...preference. Best regards, all.

2. Meee

Gold Member

I don't think dementia is a preference.

3. IdoPiddleSome2

As the story described the undressing-lady, there was no evidence of a corrupted OS or compromised memory--both of which I've seen, up close. She just undressed & didn't wish to put her clothes back on. Might this have indicated she was a couple of swords shy of a jihad?

How about the most-probable default response among 70-y-o (or older) folks, to one of their own preferring to lose the textiles while in a car? As safe a bet as that is, I don't recognize the probability as evidence of logic; only as evidence of habit. People can be many bricks short of a full load (consistently), & still seem normal, running on habit.

Where I live, every winter there are at least 2 news stories in which some elderly person wandered off & was found a bit too late. But walking out an unlocked door & off into the woods like a small child is unlike being fully lucid & just averse to textiles. Best regards, all.

4. IdoPiddleSome2

(not in a hostile sense) you have a future in politics!

Dementia is no preference; nor did I typewrant to that effect, actually. OTOH Exhibitionism, by itself or in combination, is indeed a preference--and doesn't go hand-in-hand with any other factor by default. An Exhibitionist who has suppressed it for a lifetime may decide at some age: "Enough!" So might someone inherently gymnophobic, about undressing for a Doctor. In either case, it's more likely a sense of having paid one's dues; of refusing to play majority-imposed reindeer-games any more.

We are fed a perception by the MSM that old people acting outside the lines 'must' be experiencing dementia. It may be tempting to buy into it, for any number of reasons. Statistically, with increased life-expectancy, age-RELATED health issues become more visible. More of us are living long-enough that probability catches up with us.

I still oppose putting people in thinly-disguised restraint-garments to protect our virgin-eyes. If my point-of-view is that of a distinct minority, so be it. Best regards.

5. Meee

Gold Member

Nice try, but the story as you told it strongly suggests dementia.

6. IdoPiddleSome2

"Nice try?!"
    "Try NOT. Either do, or do not. There is no "try."

Dementia is a condition. Exhibitionism is a preference. Some times they may intersect. There is no sale I'm trying to make; no 'deception' to be 'Exposed©;' no "Nice-try" to it.

As the story was told to me, the lady from the nursing-home was otherwise lucid. Her old gf was fine until she began to undress while the car was underway. She turned the car around & returned to the nursing-home. The undressing-one became agitated when people began trying forcibly to re-clothe her as if she were a misbehaving toddler.

I've seen older people pull 'age-rank' while NOT trying to undress, take major appliances apart, or fingerpaint on the wall with condiments. Sometimes their umbrage is still illogical; sometimes it's fully understandable. One pays one's dues (as such dues were defined before they'd been paid). Then along comes somebody who's been nowhere & done nothing, dismissing those dues as if they were nothing; asserting some questionably-based 'superiority.' You give your age as 20; this might seem alien to you. I wish you a long-enough life that you may understand it fully. It can be quite exasperating. It has been known to incite a significant breach of the peace, from time to time.

I happen to be quite taken with women my age and older (including but not limited-to: WAY older & looking every mile of it). I also happen to view Exhibitionism manifesting itself in a lady in my company as a non-crisis. If she's trying to build a campfire on the coffee-table or go out the door to dance in traffic, THOSE would be problems no matter how she's attired. Getting naked isn't one.

When the tale of 2 old women was told to me, it seemed as if some sympathetic response on my part (re: the horror of an old woman undressing) was the only expected, acceptable response. That would not have been honest of me then, and would not be honest of me now. Best regards.