[Ask a Guy] When she's not around

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Dec 27, 2015.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

What's the best artificial vagina for when she's not around? I particularly like to slowly feel her lips caress and close around my tip, so a nice set of lips would be great, as well as deep thrusting.

2. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

hmmm......Why that would be the Ronco Slap chop Fuck o Matic 2130 model with dishwasher safe easy clean pussy insert.

it fucks....

it suck....

it slurps ....

it burps...

Just pump and twist that handle and you are suck city heaven.
    Most pussys in pocket that do it all you would pay with the easy clean pussy insert like the 2130 is going for at? 500 bucks? 300 bucks?? 150 bucks???
    No the 2130 Fuck o Matic is now $59.99 Act now and get not just one fuck o matic but 2!!!! We will also throw in a butt plug on a rope if you act today!!!!!!!! whadda deal!!!
    slapchop 1.jpg Best pocket puss.jpg

#2 Dog_E_Ryder, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I've never been disappointed by the lineup of products available from Fleshlight. There are also a few of the UR3 by Doc Johnson that are pretty okay, too.

4. Horneyhusband64

I just us my hand. I've never tried any men's toys. Are they better then your own hand?

5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Better is totally subjective, so it's going to be entirely dependant on who is answering.

Personally, I prefer the use of toys to using my hand. The one drawback would be that there is a certain level of "maintenance" required with them. You have to be sure to keep them clean, you have to be careful what lubricant you use with them, and other stuff like that. They are a nice middle ground between your hand and The Real Deal, though. Also, the cost of a quality toy can be intimidating or completely off-putting for some - and trust me, you do NOT want to waste your time/money on a cheap one. So, they also represent a bit of an investment, but one that I feel is worth it for those times when a willing partner isn't readily available.

Horneyhusband64 likes this.
  6. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I prefer my toys to my hand. As a machinist/welder my hands are calloused up good which makes it like sand paper. I got a couple diffrent strokers and one that fits on the Hitachi wand. As far as my preference, depends on time and mood.

7. HazHardHat

Gold Member

Never tried one but good info 10_3XL

8. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

At least he's a red head :p :D

petergozinya likes this.
  9. longdriver

Gold Member

I've used my hand, silicone sleeve and a baggy full of lube between the mattresses. Can have pressure but still soft.