When my wife's girlfriend comes to visit...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by martin9p2, Sep 4, 2008.

1. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

My wife's high-school girlfriend comes to town about once a year to visit us. Each time she makes it clear she wants to get away from her husband for a while. My wife had occasional sex with that girlfriend before we got married. Neither of them says out loud that they want to have sex with the other, maybe because all parties are shy and assume correctly that my wife and I are happy together. I don't want to be with the friend unless my wife is there. Last time the friend visited, I accidentally discovered she brought a sexy nightie. But it was a busy weekend, there was no time for play, and she didn't mention it. Do you think the friend is open to a three-way romp? Maybe the friend was just hoping to bed my wife only? Who should ask her, my wife or me? Who should say what?

2. igor

Gold Member

Are you and the wife open to a 3-some? If you are then your wife should be the one to bring it up - she is her friend.

3. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Well first off, I think you need to talk to your wife before she comes, see where she stands with it all. I can tell you that some relationships are strong enough to handle another person in the bed, but then again some arent. I mean you honestly need to have a serious talk with your wife in advance, make sure that it is something that she wants to, and that the trust is strong enough between you to.
    Depending on how she feels will sort of tell the story from there, since it is her friend, if she wants it, I would let her talk to her friend about it in private. Honestly there needs to be alot of communication between your wife first. Also if she wants it then make sure all do's and dont's are in place.
    Wish you the best!!

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Best damn advice you're gonna get on this issue.

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I agree with everyone else so far. You should talk to your wife about this, and find out what she wants, if she's open to it, etc. Tell her what you're thinking, and find out if she's thinking the same thing. I'd think that if a threesome is going to happen, it really needs to be your wife who's in control of it...she has the relationship with you, and she has the relationship with her friend. That said, this sure seems like the best way to have an FMF threesome if you're gonna do it!

Let us know how it all goes.

BD

6. DLM77

DLM77 New Member

This could turn into a very interesting visit! ;) Talk to the wife first...

7. Dreama

Gold Member

I don't know. I don't think any of those reasons are enough to surmise that this woman wants to sleep with your wife, or anybody else. You'll really just have to talk to your wife's friend and your wife if you want to. You could look like a total ass, though if you were way off base....Some people like their sexy underwear even if others won't see it. She's never even mentioned anything. Just my .02 cents

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dreama, you took the words right out of my mouth, girl!

I think that you might be jumping to conclusions, Martin.

How does one "accidentally" discover a guest's undergarments, anyways?

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl Good one!

But seriously - It just may be that this friend is desiring that overwhelmingly wonderful "love" experience that she had with your wife. The first thing you need to do is talk to your wife. Find out where she is on this. If she is considering it, let her discuss the scenario with her friend.

If the friend is NOT into an FMF deal (but wants the FF deal) then your wife will have to make the decision. If the friend IS into the possibility of an FMF tryst, then you can enter the picture and go from there.

But by all means, the first conversation should be between you and your wife. You BOTH should set the guidelines before proceeding.