When mistletoe can't save Christmas

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Pikly01, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

I just watched my girlfriend walk out on me, it's 11pm here and my heart just broke. I did everything I could to keep her except beg, but she wouldn't stay.

We had an argument about something stupid, and after watching maybe the 100th old Chinese woman shit on the streets at the bus stop with a baby in her arms I said "money can't buy culture" also the fact that the Chinese government just raided 200b out of the pensions here was mentioned.

I asked her to look me in the face and say if she loved me or not, after asking her several times she couldn't say "yes" or "no". I refused to move as she packed her bags telling her to hit me to move me and nothing else she did would hurt me as much as watching her leave. At this point I had asked h...

I don't even know what to say right now, my girlfriend just walked back through the door screaming about "I can see how much you love me now", I hoesntly dont know what to say. I have just been crying by our door for maybe 30 minutes and got off the phone to a friend before trying to write my feelings down here when she walked back through the door.

Apparently I am just a great actor, I was stunned her saying this after all she just did was apparently an act. I don't even know how to end this post, she is in the shower now after telling me she will leave on the 15th..

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Why did you let her back in the door if she's treating you so badly? Furthermore, if she's leaving again on the 15th, why the hell are you permitting her to stay?

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Curious how we went from the flirty, fun and games of " no panties at work" to THIS?......maybe your relationship was not established enough for the kind of open honesty (and trust), that those sexual " games" require? Never too late for damage control though. Have an honest conversation , and if you're meant to be together, you will be.

4. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

The arguments have nothing to do with the other fun we have, I would describe her as firery. But really she is more like a spoilt child with a bomb, every now and then she just explodes. The house looks like a war zone where she was throwing wine glasses, she can never imagine that she has done something wrong.

Yes, I said a couple of things I shouldn't have said last night, I think like everybody my tongue gets looser after I start getting angry. Any way, after she took a shower and went to bed she starting demanding things, I told her that I would be giving her nothing and would be sleeping on the sofa, away from her after she had just been so horrible. It really broke my heart watching her walk out the door and I don't think she even realised she had done something bad until she didn't get her way after coming back.

Even today when she left for work, I was still a little cold with her - I can see from her expression her mind getting ready to turn my "coldness" towards her around on me, by the time she gets home from work she will be angry with my behaviour as I have no right to be so cold to her in the morning. In her mind I guess, it happened last night and this morning is the end of it.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

She throws wine glasses when she's mad? .....
    That's fucking HOT!!! Crazy is such a turn on for me....
    What would she do if you just grabbed her and threw her down and fucked the living shit out of her after she threw a glass? I mean if she's leaving anyway, she may as well leave with a smile....( and walking funny). My sweetie loves it when arguments end that way.

6. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

Thank you both for taking the time out to reply at this time of year.

Things have calmed down now and she has appologised for her behavour, she cleaned up her mess and is going to keep her temper under control. Sorry if that dissapoints you 12barblues, hopefully there wont be anymore thrown glasses - though I am going to avoid buying glasswear in the future.

Thanks again to those that offered advice, I feel mildly embarresed for posting this but needed to vent and write it down at the time.

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Dont feel embarrassed.....thats what forums are for.....venting and asking for advice...:)