When is it ok to slap the girl?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fstep, Apr 26, 2007.

1. fstep

fstep Banned

so sometimes when i'm having rough sex (generally i'll do this with like 1 night stand or hook up type girls only) i like to smack the girl accross the face a couple times dont' ask why i just do i've met plenty of girls that got turned on by it but a couple that flipped out as well

so whats a good way to tell if a girl is down for this? obviously asking if "can i slap you or we will defeat the point of doing it

2. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Warn her in a sexy way...

as in..."oohh I am gonna slap your face
    woman if you carry on doing that"

or something like that...i wouldnt
    just do it..without some warning.

I think you need to sort of ask her..
    maybe be whispering it in her ear...
    that would be well sexy!!!

I would LOVE it..........but nobody will
    do it to me...

How bloody typical is thaT???

3. RubyRed

RubyRed New Member

NEVER. At least, not in a one-night stand or hook-up. You need her explicit consent or else it's assault, plain and simple. If a guy ever did that to me I'd fucking flip out too.

Sure, some girls like it and are okay with it. But if you don't already know that, then don't fucking do it. EVER. :mad

4. fstep

fstep Banned

i know there's no way to tell but perhaps a female on here would have an idea ... what % of girls would u say are into that?

5. Dr_Feelgood

Dr_Feelgood New Member

Do you let her slap you as well?

6. fstep

fstep Banned

i never had a girl try to but i wouldn't get turned on by that so...

7. impulse

impulse New Member

lol....

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

So if you are not willing to recive a right good slap round the face as a turn ion...then dont be expecting that females will love it from you all the time....

Rough sex is one thing ( i think the reason you may get a kick a rush a great turn on from this ) is because you see these females as cheap ...

i wouldnt dream of slapping any female across the face unless she told me she realy wanted and liked it...as its not a major turnon for me to dish out pain to a female.

I know you said not to ask why you like this....but i will ask you, why do you like doing this ...

9. impulse

impulse New Member

I agree

10. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I would give you a great one back...

S L A P.....

and pull your hair and push and pull
    you around little...

of course I would, dont give if you
    dont expect to get back....

fiesty strong women out there!!!

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I love getting the rough treatment myself , but not so keen of slapping a female round the face...or dishing out pain for the sake of pain...

Im a big boy i can take some rough loving :p

12. RubyRed

RubyRed New Member

I'd just want to emphasize that consent is critical. If you know she's into it, go for it. But you can't be slapping girls in the face out of the blue and not expect a vicious backlash.

Maybe you should consider the possibility of actually getting to know a woman before you have sex with her?

13. AlleyCat

AlleyCat New Member

Although I like rough sex, an unexpected slap in the face would not be something that would turn me on and it may not her either. Ask her!...it doesn't defeat the point of doing it in the least. My bf knows I like a good spanking. But him knowing that I do doesn't mean I enjoy it any less. Two way communication is important...Humm, now I'm in the mood for a spanking...

14. Dreama

Gold Member

I don't think I would mind it, but I do think you should give her a clear verbal warning about what you are thinking of doing in advance. If she is down for it, she'll tell you. If not, then don't do it.

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

My problem would be not knowing how hard to slap....as im not into hurting a female in that ways, and i do have strong arms wrists and hands....so i would always be worried in case i slapped to hard......

16. Dreama

Gold Member

You're sweet natured, Kronnie. I think that's your deal. I couldn't see you hitting a woman, even if it was in good fun. :) But, I think most women can appreciate that.

17. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I wouldn't have a problem with my partner at the moment slapping me, though i would like it if he checked i was ok with it first to prepare me. But a one night stand! I would see that as way out of line. I'd say you are lucky any of the girls approved. It would completely kill the mood for me, and probably annoy me a fair bit aswell. And he would definitely be getting a slap back!!

18. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I don't think I could slap my girl during sex... in the face. I slap her ass all the time.. during sex.. in the shower.. when she is getting changed...anytime she is naked. She gets me back all the time so it is kind of a fun game we play.

I remember she was laying on me one time and she didn't want to have sex.. so I kept spanking her ass, and said I'm gonna keep spanking your ass until we have sex.

She was like "owww stop" and I was like you want me to stop for real babe? And she looked at me sexy as hell and said "no" all sheepishly lol.

Then I climbed on top of her in missionary style and she tried to slap my ass, but I'm kind of tall and she had to strain to reach my ass and pulled a muscle in her arm lmao.

So that was the end of sex for the night. Was still alot of fun.

As for rough sex...

We have had rough sex with me throwing her around and really going to town on her when I'm thrusting...

I was doing her doggy one time really hard and fast and I grabbed her hair and it turned me on and I came pretty quick.

I asked her later if she liked it and she said it was hot, but always be sure to grab a big handful or it will hurt.

But now I can't seem to bring myself to grab her hair... just can't get in to again... feel like I'd be hurting her, eventhough she said she liked it.

I think I would pull on her hair again before I would ever slap her face... I can never see myself slapping her. I love her too much to do that.

19. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thanks Dreama ...i try to be hehee....but i dont have any problems slapping a gals ass though during sex...but i would have problems slapping her face

I agrre totaly wit hthat emerly :) i would seriously be expecting a bit more than a slap back if i did that ..

20. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

.....wow, I definately dont think it is ever okay to slap a girl without explicit verbal consent, especially since you wouldnt be willing to get slapped back.