when I was little

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

I used to wait until the toilet was done flushing before I washed my hands.

I used to think if I ran the sink at the same time the toilet was flushing, that the toilet water would cycle up to the sink and I'd wash my hands in pee.

:(

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

When I was really young, I'd sprint from the bathroom down the hall to my bedroom. I'd try to make it to my bed before the toilet stopped doing it's thing. I can't remember the reason why I did that, but I did it for a few years, but only at night. I'll never forget the night I didn't make the corner and ran straight into the wall, busting up my nose really bad. :(

It wasn't until I consistently washed my hands after using the bathroom that I stopped doing it.

3. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

When i was very young i used to believe that there was a monster outside the toilet window that could only get in when the toilet was flushing (doesn't really make sense i know!!). So i would flush and then run! :)
    Even now it freaks me out slightly to be locked in a room with the toilet flushing. I guess the fear instilled in me when young hasn't gone yet.
    Its funny the habits we pick up when young that carry on to adulthood even though there is no sense in them, or maybe i'm just weird :shrug !

4. pirouette

Gold Member

You remind me of a modern day James Joyce......I hope you seriously consider writing someday. :)