When I Think About Blowjobs...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by bigballs, Nov 29, 2006.

1. bigballs

bigballs Member

Here is a little fantasy piece I wrote a couple of years ago:

It is late and just about time for everyone to go to be in bed, you tell me that it would be a good idea to take a shower tonight before going to bed as I just finished a swim. As instructed, I grab a pair of boxer shorts from my dresser and head into the bathroom.

I strip down taking off my clothing one piece at a time, thinking about the possibility of what might be happen after the shower when we meet up again to say good night. The chances are pretty good when you tell me to clean up something is bound to happen later.

Now that I am completely nude, I take a moment to survey through the mirror the current condition of my body. It has been changing over the last few weeks as I have been working out and trying to lose some weight and get into shape.

I first notice the fact that my face is slimming down as well as my stomach muscles are getting really tight. There is still some flab there but there is not as much as there was in the earlier weeks. I know this really gets you hot because it is easier for us to make love when my stomach is not sticking out so far.

I then go through the normal equipment check routine. It is called the “unkinking the hose” routine. This process involves, grabbing my penis basically making sure it is not stuck together as it sometimes can get during the process of wearing clothes. First the foreskin is messaged and moved up and down a few times. Then I grab the head of my penis and pull it a couple of times with my thumb and forefinger. I then take my right hand and place my fingers under my balls and move them around a little bit. As the last step, the penis must get a few masturbation type strokes. This is not meant to be a complete masturbation session, but just a “Hi, how are you doing my friend”.

All the required checks have been made and now the shower can begin. I take extra care to wash every part of my body as I know there is the possibility that things could get really steamy when I get out of the shower. I finish my shower, dry off and put on my boxer shorts and go to the bedroom where you are waiting for me.

Once entering the bedroom, I see you lying on the bed. You tell me to lie down on the bed there is something you would like to tell me. As you move closer and snuggle up to me, you admire my hairy chest for a moment. You tell me that you are going to remove my boxer shorts and pleasure me.

I watch as you position yourself at my feet and raise my knees toward my stomach. You reach both hands under my back and grab the waist band of my boxers and pull them up to my knees. Now you are ready to play.

You can’t resist the urge to cup my ball sack with your hand and gently massaging around the balls for a few moments. You take notice of how relaxed I am starting to feel.

You then proceed to whisper in my ear about this wonderful blowjob you are about to give me.

When I think about blowjobs, I can feel myself get a rush of excitement come over me, especially when you whisper in my ear of what you have planned. I just love lying back allowing you to whisper in my ear with that sexy voice. The anticipation of imagining what you are telling me really gets me going.

2. downloadking

downloadking Member

Simply Awesome,Good one!

3. loveit247

Gold Member

That is really good. I like the way you have written it in the first person. It makes it so much more personal.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Very nice! I can envision it!

btw - you and Thorn go through the same pre-shower ritual :lol

5. Bev

Bev New Member

Wow, that even got me all hot and steamy!