When he pulls out and starts eating me...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 1derkind, Mar 8, 2009.

1. 1derkind

1derkind New Member

so we're having sex on our favorite picnic table in our favorite park a couple nights back and we're doing it in that position where my legs are hanging off the end of the picnic table while he's standing in between them thrusting; i'm really into it, moaning like crazy, and then all of a sudden out of nowhere he just pulls out of me and starts going down on me. the sudden feeling of his tongue on my clit and the way it was just so unexpected made me go absolutely insane and i came almost immediately. it was amazing. any other people out there had the same experience or the same reaction? or maybe a different reaction? i'd have to say that night was one of the best experiences we've had so far. anything like this ever happened to you?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

In a high state of sexual arousal a sudden unexpected change of pleasurable sensation is often overwhelming enough to push you over the edge.
    Your guy has learned a few things about you = great sex!

3. evman

evman New Member

That's why I like to alternate between intercourse and licking her. I just have to be careful not to end one and start the other just before she starts cumming, otherwise she starts without me doing anything and that's not good.

4. igor

Gold Member

When my wife was able to orgasm, I wouldn't dare change what I was doing to her or we would almost have to start over.

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Inswear when I read posts like this I jet wish I could exerience it! But. Don't have my vajayjay yet!:(

6. steven.peng

steven.peng New Member

My gril friend was reaction the same to your wife,so I have to continue doing it until she had orgasm.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Will they construct a clitoris from what used to be the head of your penis? How do they make a vaginal canal? I've always been curious about that, but this is the first time I've ever known anyone I could ask.