When giving females oral: showered or not?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by taster7734, Oct 16, 2012.

1. taster7734

taster7734 Member

NO! I hate it when females take a shower or bath and then want me to give them oral....a woman should smell and taste like a woman. Same with "freshening up" One time I went down on a woman and she smelled and tasted like soap....YUCK! Made me want to hurl and was totally disappointing on top of that. I would much rather give my woman a tongue lashing after a day at school or work.

2. biker061

Gold Member

doesn't matter to me, i've gone down on mrsbiker after hours riding in the hot summer, after i cum in her or after she steps out of the shower...i guess i just like licking pussy too much to care!

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

You two gentlemen seem to be a rare species these days. I feel the same about my man, I hate the straight-out-of-the-shower smell, taste and even the texture with the natural body oils washed away. A day working in the hot Adelaide summer may be crossing the line for me though. :eyes

If I haven't showered and my man starts heading south, I'll warn him to save embarrassment. Most of the time he'll go ahead regardless.

4. Victus

Victus New Member

It really depends on the woman. For example, my ex-wife was nearly 500lbs. If she didn't shower before trying to go down on her, I could smell her nether-regions from 10ft away. So for her, yeah, I'd pretty much demand that she shower before I go down on her.

For the most part though, I'm not really too picky. I love eating women out, regardless of showered or not, though I feel you on the soapy taste. If a woman does shower before getting oral from me, it is nice if they rinse it with water thoroughly (Detachable shower-head anyone? Getting warmed up already ^_^ )

5. BitchN

BitchN New Member

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Love the scent of a woman......not soap.....but a shower once a day is a good thing....

7. taster7734

taster7734 Member

8. taster7734

taster7734 Member

U Awesome!! :lol

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

It really just depends on what's happened since the last shower generally. All day at a desk job in the AC? Probably a non issue. All day in a warehouse? Probably going to need at least a quick rinse.

10. ISOParadiseCity

I prefer if the woman has showered sometime recently (few hours). But, I love doing it so much, that I will do it regardless. But I am not a fan of the idea of going down after cream pie. Never have, and my lover would have to really bust her ass for me to want to overcome my reluctance. Well, not bust her ass, but if she can get me to finish in her mouth, I would do oral after cream pie for her. But unfortunately, most the women I have dated have not really been into giving oral, even though every gf I have had I give oral to.. A LOT.

11. taster7734

taster7734 Member

Yeah..might make me an old redneck...but I have never tasted sperm...even my own and have no plans to do so....and no creampies for me Thank You Very Much...:ugh

12. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Well said :lol

13. Northside

Gold Member

Yeah I love the natural smell of an aroused woman. I think eating pussy is a little nasty, but I like to be nasty. I'd rather lick a dirty pussy than a bar of soap.

14. sabian

sabian New Member

I love it!!! no matter how long in between showers.... The true sent of a women...cant be beat!!! But certainly do not deny the out of the shower goods either..hahaha

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I only eat off a clean plate; no need for soap but cleanliness is next to godliness.

16. Essene

Gold Member

ftfy

On topic:
    I prefer freshly showered. If I wanted to taste a spoiled vagina- I'd eat blue cheese. It doesn't have to be laminated in soap or other scents. If a shower can't be taken, then a wet wipe will suffice.

Now, that being said, I have (and would again) perform cunnilingus under un-washed circumstances; I just don't prefer it.

17. phish

Gold Member

I like it without the shower first. Natural is better and I don't like the taste of soap. :)

18. Paula

Gold Member

I prefer clean

19. taster7734

taster7734 Member

LOL! Please define "clean"....I would like to get to know you better....is that possible?

20. Paula

Gold Member

A shower, no soap