When do you think is the right time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

To ask a girl or a guy out.

I mean i used to always want to get to know the girl which means becoming decent friends at least first. But it seems that when i do that the girl if she wanted me to ask. Kind of gets tired of waiting or bored of me. I have never just been able to be friends with a girl. Im not quite sure why. Like i can be friends but not good friends.

Like it seems to me that the girl wants me to rush in and ask her like after just a week of knowing her or sumthing. Which i guess i could do but it just seems stupid.

I cant count how many girls ive lost because of this. Because apparently i wait to long. I see people all the time which know each other for like a week or 2 and then start going out. And a lot of people actually seem to last a decent amount of time.

So when to most people usually find it best to do so?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I find that if someone pushes me into something, it scares me away. Believe it or not, there are some women who appreciate men who take things slow, and don't rush.

3. Pride

Pride New Member

Yeah...A lot of girls say that they dont want to go out with a "friend" though. I mean im not one to just rush either. But i kinda feel that i should start speeding things up when i meet a girl that i kinda of like.

My thing is if i hang out with a girl once then usually i know if i think id like a relationship with her or not. Like i guess i can get attached kind of fast....not like buggy but just that feeling....