When did you have your first titfuck?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Alwayslearningsex, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

There are posts asking when was the first sex, oral, masturbation.
    My turn to ask when was the first titfuck, men and women. If you want to add comments on your experience too.

I was 22, and for those who remember, I started with prostitutes, being so lacking confidence approaching women at the time. I picked her up in my car and we parked to a spot and she started with a blowjob, she was good so I slowed her down to enjoy it longer. She obviously didn't mind.
    Then I asked to play with her breasts which were pretty big. After a bit of fondling she asked if I wanted to see them. Well what do you think ;) ?
    After she resumed sucking I asked if I can try sliding my hard on between her breasts. She didn't expect that but ended up accepting, and once we got going she was clearly amused especially when I asked to to stop and spread her breasts. I was edging myself and my cock was bouncing from the orgasming, she giggled every time it did. I went in very slow to feel it build up, very slippery with all the precum, I rubbed the entire length, making the head poke out. She reached to suck it when it came up so every now and then I made her suck me.
    She liked her breasts used so much she did everything I asked - moving them up and down while I took the pleasures in, bouncing them against each other, stopping often so I don't finish too soon.
    I had one close call with a small squirt on her chest and she asked that I bring it to her mouth when I finish.
    A few times when I stopped I actually let her have my precum, milking myself in her mouth in the process.

The close call gave me a reset, it took a while to orgasm again so when it came, there was no stopping, \I didn't want to finish without ejaculating. In the end I didn't cum between her breasts, she swallowed everything and kept going while I was still pulsating.

To this day it's still one of my best titfucks.

2. whybother

Gold Member

Nice story. My first titfuck was when I was 18. Went to bed with a girl but didn't have a condom. It was awesome.

HeartsDesire likes this.
  3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

ALex, my experience was kinda similar.
    Also with a sex worker, an attractive blonde girl I guess in her mid thirties at the time that I was in my mid 40s.
    Went for a relief massage, usual body massage then when it was time for the finale she asked with a wicked grin if I wanted something different?
    Sure I said bring it on so she oiled up her chest, gathered her not huge tits around my shaft and essentially wanked me to one of the best orgasms I have ever experienced.
    I have since asked other women to do that and all my SO have thought I had a mother tit complex which I do not.
    Current so has huge tits for size yet somehow never used them in that way but this thread has revived such powerful memories that it is on my list of must do when we meet next ;)

4. HeartsDesire

Gold Member

I was under 18 when I had my first one.

ply, HazHardHat and whybother like this.
  5. sensless

Gold Member

My boobs are small, so the kind of fuck you talk about isn't in my repertoire. I think I've done it once, but it did nothing for me.

ply likes this.
  6. whybother

Gold Member

I still wouldn't mind rubbing my stuff on your toned bod.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It's not about size but about two persons in my opinion.
    My last friend had B cups and she loved having me use them when I needed it when all else failed to get results on me.
    I loved the size, the feeling, she loved it especially that I got to ejaculate.
    I had A cups too, those were sensitive too, she asked me to bite her nipples a lot, it made her go crazy.

In your case it could be the satisfaction of pleasing your partner maybe?

whybother likes this.
  8. sensless

Gold Member

I don't think he's interested in boob stuff with me. Perhaps with other women. He's a butt man and that I can provide.

Now, about doing sexual favors, I'm all for it, however, I don't want to make a habit of things that don't rock my sexual boat. I'm afraid that could potentially lead to lower libido and lack of motivation to have sex.

Women have a lot less testosterone than men. I think it is of utmost importance to privilege my own libido. Ultimately, it's for his benefit, too. What would be of him if I'd lose interest in sex?

ply, HazHardHat and whybother like this.
  9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Very right on that. It's all about how you are in the end.
    My friend loved it all, vibrator, fingers, oral, intercourse, she came all she wanted as I gave a lot so she was very into doing things for me as well but as long as she felt I was happy to give her lots she decided to be a giver.
    You are the same in those ways but with those differences of what you are not into.

10. whybother

Gold Member

These things also naturally evolve. Pregnancy has a big impact on boobs. My wife didn't breast feed and she couldn't wait to have me suck her nipples after our second son was born. She always liked boob play but she ached for it after that. Now I can hardly touch them without her hitting the ceiling.

11. sensless

Gold Member

Very nice.

My boobs are sensitive and love to be played with, but by lips, tongues and fingers.

Children, we'll never have.

whybother likes this.
  12. Xycrom_1738

Xycrom_1738 New Member

I honestly wouldn't mind getting titfucked. Since I'm a bigger guy, I think it could happen

13. HazHardHat

Gold Member

16 I believe. she had big tits and loved it. Made me a fan for life! Now when sex is not in the cards it's one of my first alternate plans ;-) I've probably done it close to 100 times. I've found that many women like it but even if it doesn't physically excite them, seeing how much it turns on the guy they are with usually adds to it for them. That friction of sliding up and down in between them feels fantastic. Just sayin.... :)

Sweetlysad and whybother like this.
  14. danrb007

Gold Member

I absolutely love small boobs. I love just covering them with cum.

15. djanalyst

Gold Member

mine was at 21

16. minskminx

Gold Member

I have a 32A bust and have a sternum piercing.

My boyfriend said one day "I wish that piercing wasn't there so you could titfuck me". I said "I don't think that's what the problem is!"

whybother likes this.
  17. whybother

Gold Member

Just googled that because I never saw one. interesting. Learned something new today

18. Mywife4u

Gold Member

I was 14 with my boyfriend when we attempted our first titty fuck.

19. SlamminSammy

Gold Member

July 10, 2000
    I was 25 & in Costa Rica with my girlfriend at the time & her new month-old D-cups.
    While on an excursion, we snuck off & found a private hot springs pool where we immediately got busy in the middle of the jungle.
    I didn't last long & I came so much that we had to get out of the pool & just as we did, another couple walked passed us towards it & we heard them say, "Oh my God, look at all of that in there!"

20. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

That was hot!