When can I cum?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by EasyBeat88, Mar 24, 2011.

1. EasyBeat88

EasyBeat88 New Member

I've been with this vocal girl a couple times now, and I can't, for the life of me, figure out if she has cum or not. So, I've just been trying to give it a good amount of time before I give in myself.

If I were going off of her voice inflection I'd say she was cumming two or three times, but I can usually feel it too, and I'm not feeling a thing. Should I just ask in the middle of sex if she is good? I think that is kind of weird, but I don't want it to be just about me.

Any suggestions/advice?

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Communication. Talk about it not during sex.

3. Kermit

Gold Member

ask her, or if your'e going down and fingering she'll contract

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Tell her she feel too good and that you're going to cum.. if she she's no please wait.. then she hasn't got off so wait

5. Flame

Flame New Member

I'd ask her - not during but afterward.

But for a clue during sex you could always try playing with her clit. If she has just had an orgasm she will probably be really sensitive and won't want to be touched. Unless of course she's about to cum again...

Okay, forget that, just ask her!

6. nyxx

nyxx New Member

just talk. if she says things are fine then they are fine. really, if shes not reaching orgasm its her fault. i say that because if she doesn't tell you anything and just fakes it then shes just fooling herself. besides, i've never heard of a girl faking multiple times.

7. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

How about just asking ,something like,"Are you close,baby? I really want to please you".
    I'm not one to beat around the bush.
    I have had guys cum inside me and be so quiet I didn't know they came so I just flat out ask them if they had or not.(you'd think I'd know because they would go soft but some of them were still hard and kept moving so I couldn't tell)

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My guy is like that during penis in vagina sex. I often have no idea whether he's cum or not because he's quiet and he doesn't stop moving straight away. He's more obvious when I use my hand or mouth on him - he tends to groan more and sometimes arches his body.

I also "fool" my partner myself as often during intercourse I'll have an "almost orgasm". I'll groan and sometimes start to shudder and he thinks I'm having an orgasm when I'm not. I'm not faking it but I don't see the point of correcting him at the time especially when I always get at least one strong one per session.

I think the best bet is to ask otherwise you may never know.

9. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

In my experience its best to wait till she is just about to have her orgasm.
    It will be more enjoyable for her and infinetly more so for you too.
    I didn't master that till my thirties, but it has always drawn comments of admiration since, as most men don't worry about that aspect of sex - consideration for their partner- as much as they should.

10. paradisex

paradisex New Member

Find the right time to talk about it. Not during sex of course.
    Anyway, you can feel her contractions when she comes.