when a mans on top

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Charlie_Luciano, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Charlie_Luciano

Charlie_Luciano New Member

i was having sex with my girlfreind last night, i was on top of her, an usually i support my weight with my arms, or elbows, but this time i was feeling a bit tired so i rested all my weight on her, it felt good, but i got the feeling that she wasnt too impressed with it, i havent said anything to her about it yet, i just wanted to know if any ladies on here would mind if man rests all his weight on her when hes on top???

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Would it be possible to change positions whenever you get too tired to support your weight in missionary? Whether or not it's uncomfortable would all depend on how large the guy is... If your gf was uncomfortable, she should've spoken up, but you can, of course, simply ask her whether or not it's uncomfortable.

What the rest of us think is really irrelevant; it's how your gf feels about it that matters.

3. Morgan

Morgan New Member

^Yup. It's totally a subjective thing. It all just depends on how much the two of you weigh.

Just ask her. Question solved.

4. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

My man is relatively light (150) but if he doesnt hold himself up its hard to breathe after 30-45 seconds

5. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I wouldn't know during sex, but as a grappler I know that when someone's on top of me it's harder to breathe. Why not just switching positions when you get tired?

6. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I hate it when that happens. Sounds like she wasnt thrilled either.

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I have a great idea .... you just put her over the edge of the bed and stand while leaning over her...

Basically the same position and even gives both of you a bit more freedom of movement.

8. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Yes...

...I agree and allow me to preface my comments pursuant to Professor Bluesy's rules of empathy which I suck at but I am working on; AS LONG AS it's good with her, let her have it!

In missionary, when the time is fast approaching, I like to grab both her ass cheeks, lay all my weight on her and pull her tight to me and just fucking pound her. Maybe sneak a little finger up her azz. :brow

That's a FUCKING right there.

Give it a go and see if you both don't find it very intimate and bonding.

Don't forget to get her to sign a waver first. :D

How's that, teach!? :smooch:

PS: I am 240 pounds of steel

...and beer and pizza and...

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

What he said. *points up to LP*

You took every word right from my fingertips. Well, at least I was nodding my head the whole way through your post, right up through "the pizza and...."