When a girl says it hurts...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hornyforu2007, Jul 15, 2016.

1. hornyforu2007

hornyforu2007 Member

I have been with a few petite girls and when I do them doggy style or they ride me they said it hurts. I have a huge head on my cock. The thing is they didn't say it hurts while we were doing the act. Only after. Surely you would say it while it hurts? I am wondering how deep is too deep? And when they gave me oral some have said they can't fit it in their mouth. Not deep throat but even just the head. Can't have a blow job if you don't at least put my head in there. So ladies can you give some insight into this?

2. johanconra

Gold Member

Well if it's too deep, they'll tell you, trust me on that.

3. Candela

Verified Gold Member

When she says it hurts...She means it...

4. Nixie

Gold Member

Perhaps if the girl didn't say it was painful during the act, it was because she didn't want to stop before you had an orgasm or something. Some girls are like that - they are very giving and want to see it though to the end in order to not disppoint. But afterwards they will let you know that they'd rather not do it again in future. So perhaps it hurt enough to be unpleasurable, but not unbearable - if that makes sense. But yeah, I'm guessing they're probably saying that it was bearable, but they'd rather not to it again because it hurt. Just be thankful they feel comfortable and secure enough to tell you that.

As for how deep is too deep... the doggie-style and cowgirl positions allow for deeper penetration, but they also mean you're penetrating them at a different angle. It's often the angle that makes the difference, more than the depth, as you're hitting more sensitive areas. This means the girl might get more pleasure, but she might also experience more pain. My advice is to take it slowly and gently and go from there.

And yes, some girls have very small mouths. I have this problem - I can happily deep-throat all day if the tip of the cock isn't too big, but if it can't fit past my lips, there's not much I can do about it. My dentist hates me as he has to work to get in there (I mean with his dental instruments, you bunch of disgusting pervs!!!). :p

So yeah, if you have a huge head on your cock, girls like me will struggle to get our mouths around it. It's not for the lack of trying, or the desire to do so - it's just a simple mathematical problem of trying to fit a large object into a small hole. It just won't go.

But on the plus side, we lassies with small mouths often have small orifices elsewhere. ;)

#4 Nixie, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  5. HazHardHat

Gold Member

love every bit of your honesty, humor and downright insightful answer above @Nixie :)

Nixie likes this.